𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

As the car sped down the highway, Toji's gruff voice filled the air, "So, sweetheart, where are we headed?"

You glanced out the window, watching the city lights blur into streaks of color. "Anywhere but here," you muttered, fidgeting with your phone in your lap.

Sukuna smirked from the backseat, his gaze predatory. "You miss them, don't you? Those pathetic excuses?"

Kenjaku chuckled darkly, his eyes glinting with mischief. "Can't blame you. They're like lost puppies without you."

You clenched your fists, trying to ignore the ache in your chest. "Shut up. It's not like that."

But their messages haunted you, replaying in your mind like a broken record.

"Come back to the house where we're at, my love. Be good for me and listen, okay? I miss you," Suguru coos with that sickeningly sweet tone in his voicemail.

"Darling, the boys need you. I need you. So, come back to us. Or if you're too scared to do that, turn on the tracker and we'll come get you. I promise I'll be nice," Shoko's voice purrs through the phone, oozing with false tenderness.

"[Your Name]. Stop causing trouble. You don't need to do all of this! It's—it's fucking ridiculous! Please, I need you so much, it hurts, [Your Name], please," Satoru whined, his voice clearly hoarse from crying.

They knew exactly how to manipulate you, how to play you like a fiddle, and damn it if you didn't fall for it every single time.

"Damn it, why do they have to be so damn persuasive?" you muttered under your breath, tugging at your hair in frustration.

Toji shot you a knowing look, his lips curling into a smirk, "Because they're obsessed with you, doll. And you? Well, you're just a glutton for punishment."

You rolled your eyes, but couldn't deny the truth in his words. Suguru, Satoru, and Shoko had a hold on you that was both intoxicating and terrifying. They were like a drug you couldn't quit, no matter how much it destroyed you.

Just then, your phone buzzed with a new message, and you hesitated before picking it up, knowing full well who it was from.

"It's probably just another guilt-tripping message from one of them," you grumbled, but curiosity got the better of you, and you unlocked your phone to read it.

Sure enough, it was a text from Suguru, his words dripping with honeyed affection and possessiveness.

"Are you reading another love letter from your dear Suguru?" Toji teased, leaning over to sneak a peek at your phone.

You shot him a glare, quickly pocketing your phone before he could see the message, "None of your damn business, Toji. Just focus on driving."

But despite your attempts to brush it off, you couldn't shake off the feeling of longing that gnawed at your insides, a constant reminder of the toxic love triangle you were caught in.

"You'll be alright.. you can stay with me fore– for as long as ya want if needed to. Okay, doll?" Toji flashed you a grin, his hand casually finding its way to your thigh and giving it a soft squeeze.

Your cheeks heated up, and you nodded absentmindedly, his words barely registering in your mind. Toji's sudden niceness caught you off guard. Sure, he had a rough exterior, but underneath it all, he had a surprisingly soft side. Not that you were complaining.

"Yeah, thanks Toji," you mumbled, trying to ignore the warmth spreading through your body from his touch.

Toji chuckled, his smirk widening, "Don't mention it, sweetheart. Anything for you."