Part 3: The Crest of The Emerald Light

I waited by the bookshelf. I Scratched at the leather sleeve of the book, getting the smell of it on my finger. I avoided everyone by letting the bookshelf take my full attention.

I proved that I was not specking untruthfully. My first day at the esteemed Brigid Academy ruined, I heard the bell for the mid day meal.

I remembered that I promised Ashnerd that we would try new foods. But I'm here, already lost the love for this academy. And that is not the worst of my thoughts, my vision what did it mean.

And what now, what is the plan that my vision was true. The woman returned and two more students and a man in armor entered. The headmaster explained to them the plan. To not cause panic only the blue wind instructor, and four students will be the ones to stop the return of the crest of the black heart.

Someone shouted my name. As they entered I knew who it was.

"Are you alright?" Ashnerd asked not acknowledging the others in the room.

"Yes she is unharmed" the headmaster answered.

Says them, how often do students claim they seen the return of the crest of the black heart. As serious as it is, I doubt anyone would be that cruel to say they did.

"Are you sure you are alright?" He asked again. He looked at me so seriously. He has never been this concerned before. I now, back into the situation and looked around at the others. I shook my head in slight reassurance.

He was told the plan, with him on the mission I felt better. With a second crest of the emerald light, our mission will have better odds.