Part 4: The Crest Of The Frederick Stone

"Are you ready?" The Headmaster asked.

Ashnerd by my side I took his hand, and we all nodded in agreement.

The two women by her side, put their staves to the ground. Sky blue light appeared under us all, we were teleported away. To the ruins of the Frederick Capital.

"Everyone be on guard, Vonn use the spell of Elfweld." The instructor told us.

"Yes will do." She answered quickly.

She finished the spell. And Ashnerd asked does the spell do.

"It's a protection spell from teleportal attacks." Vonn answered. She stepped closer to us. She looked at us with her red eyes.

"I wanted to say, that I'm sorry for using the spell of Vonbell on you." She said.

"I understand, it was an order from the Headmaster herself." I said. She was right it did not hurt. For I was not making a false accusation.

"Is that not your last name?" Ashnerd asked. I looked at him and I was remembered I was still holding onto his hand. What is this, why am I feeling different.

"Are you alright?" He asked. I looked up at him, I felt my face heating.

"You are very in your own head." He continued. I let go of his hand and back away. I focused on my breathing and looked to Vonn, who was still near us. I remembered I did not hear what she said to Ashnerd question.

"Yes, I was just. Not prepared for this to be my first day." I answered. I felt my composure return.

"We are with you on that." The boy said.

I looked to everyone as the instructor approached us.

"Do you remember the where you saw them?" He asked.

"I will when I see it." I answered.

"Let's get this started." The girl with the same crest as Ashnerd said.