Part 5: Ruins of the Frederick Capital

We continued our search for the spot I saw in my vision. As we walked I could not stop myself from thinking about the destruction of the capital. And that the crest the would give you the ability for a great intellect, they would choose to destroy them selves just cause someone got cursed with the crest of the black heart.

In my thoughts I saw where I was when I had my vision. Almost missed it remembering the history about this place, hopefully there will be no more added tragedy to this place.

"Where is where I was in my vision." I said a I quickly walked to where I was to back my vision.

Everyone as I got to my spot. Vonn waved her stave around, I believe she's doing a spell.

I begun to ask her what she was doing but my own crest took over. In a flash I saw three pairs of red eyes, and then bone hands fly at my face.

The instructor had his hand on my shoulder and asked me if I was having another vision.

"Yes, it was so quick, but I remember what I saw." I said. As I focused on my breathing again, cause my vision took the wind right out of myself.

Ashnerd asked what I saw and I explained it to him as I expected everyone to be listening.

"Sorry that you are having these unfortunate visions" the boy with the crest of the blue wind said.

Accepting his sympathy I just looked at him and forced myself to smile. Even though I do believe him to be genuine. I never could imagine I would have a crest than alone to have the crest of the white eagle. To see things before they happen.

I know that sometimes the visions can be changed by action of the crest bearer. But some reason I cannot deny the feeling of despair.

"You should be feeling that way." A woman voice said.

We all look to where the voice came from. It was a woman in black robes. She stood in the air the wind rippling her robes adding to her intimidating aura.

"I am Epimanides, leader of the followers of Don Hresvelg. And I will return the crest of the black heart with your blood." She said as two shadows appeared by her side.