6.

Dontrell spent the night for the first time since we started dating. I finally felt comfortable with having him around the kids since Blue met him and took an instant liking to his daughter Oliva and wanted her to stay over after the fashion show. Usually, I would never let a man that I'm dating anywhere near my kids but he made me feel so safe.

It had been years since I'd had a man's touch beside Jays, Kissed anyone besides Jay, or fucked anyone else. I was completely smitten by Dontrell and the way my hormones have been lately I needed dick and I needed it now.

As the sun rose I traced my French-tipped manicure against his 6-pack and chest while I kissed up his neck. His very well-maintained muscles turned me on so badly. I loved his figure.

He slept through my affection, all until I began to rub on his morning wood. My strokes started very gently until I realized he wasn't waking up. I eventually took his dick out of his pants and wrapped my hand around it, stroking him over and over. My mouth watered at the sight of his precum oozing out, the hoe in me wanted to taste him so bad but I didn't want my kids to possibly walk in on me.

I hopped out of bed to lock the door and then climbed back in to finish what I started. My mouth widened to adjust Trells size in my mouth. I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation of pleasing him. The thought of him waking up to get his dick sucked made my pussy throb.

I bobbed my head up and down, swirling my tongue around the head of his dick, and played with my clit with my free hand. I closed my eyes and was in the zone, spit bubbles forming on the sides of my mouth as I stayed completely focused on making him cum for the first time.

As began to get comfortable I started to moan louder and louder. I heard soft but deep grunts coming from above me between my sounds. Dontrell slid his hand down my back and rested it on my ass giving it a nice grip. I wanted to smile so badly but my mouth was preoccupied. I watched him as he bit down on his bottom lip in reaction to me deep-throating him just right.

"Damn baby... hold on.." He begged.

I ignored him and kept going, I played with his balls as I gagged on his dick. Enjoying the sensation of gasping for air because of his size.

"oh my god Beyoncé, just like that." Sprang from his mouth. "im about to nut."

I pulled his dick from my mouth and blurted out, "Cum on my titties daddy!"

Trell stood up, as I adjusted my height and angle. I was on my knees, torso upright, lapping, licking, stroking, and sucking his big dick. He grabbed me by the back of my head and started thrusting his hips back and forth, ramming his dick, deep down my throat.

I was gagging and choking, gasping for air, but I wasn't going to give up. I wasn't a quitter. In my mind, I was scramming out loud, "Face fuck me, you better not stop nigga."

Dontrells hips started thrusting faster and faster as he pushed his dick further and further into my mouth while his moans and groans increase. He spanked me over and over again, the sting gave me such a submissive sensation that I felt my pussy dripping wet. I wanted him.. shit...I craved him.

"Oh fuck! Here it comes," he groaned out softly.

He pulled his dick from my mouth, grabbed his shaft, and started stroking himself right at my eye level. I sat patiently awaiting my surprise, breast perked, eyes affixed. With a deep groaning grunt, he started squirting his cum all over my chest. I felt so filthy letting his hot white fluids shoot out. I felt it hit my chin, my neck, and my breasts, some even went on my hair. I was in awe. Before he finished, I rammed his cock back into my mouth and slid back and forth taking the last bit of his explosion down my throat. I could taste how sweet, hot, and sticky he was, while I felt the ooze running down my face.