💕Katsuki Bakugo💕 sleep call

A fluff story with Mr. Bakugo, warning: strong language
Y/n info: age: 17, height:5'3, quirk:vanish (you can make yourself or anything you want vanish)
Bakugo's info: age:18, height:5'9, (if you don't know his quirk it's Explosions which allows him to send explosions out of his hands)

Start of the story:
It's been a long day, you have been helping your parents around the house and then you went to the store with them and y'all were at the mall you seen a jewelry store "hey mom" you tapped her and she looked at you "I wanna go to the jewelry store real quick" you said "what do you need from a jewelry store? Do you even have the money for that?" She asked "I think I do, but I wanna get something for katsuki" you told her and she nodded "I will be at that store over there" she pointed at the store she was talking about and you nodded and ran to the jewelry store and looked at the necklaces and chains they had then a woman came over "hey is there anything certain you are looking for?" The lady asked "uhm how much is that chain" you pointed at the gold chain and she looked at it them pulled it out "this one?" She asked holding it and you nodded "let me get for you real quick, and walked off you waited for a little and she came back "ok so this chain 178 dollar and 87 cents" she said welp you were using your saving but it was worth it in your eyes "I'll take it" you said smiling and she nodded "ok come right over here" she said and walked over were you would pay she put it in a jewelry box and into a small box then you paid for it and took the bag and went over to the store your mom said she was in.

You seen your mom and went over to her, she was looking at shirts then she looked at you "so what did you get?" She asked and you showed her "goodness you really love that boy don't you" she said smiling while shaking her head a little, you nodded with a smile and laughed a little, after y'all were done shopping and you got stuff for yourself and bakugo, y'all walked to the car meeting up with your dad cause your dad went to another store to get stuff for himself vans a gift for your mom, you ended up getting yourself a outfit you thought was cute and some stuff for your hair and you got bakugo of course the chain and you also got him shoes you thought would look good on him, y'all went to a restaurant and went to the drive thru to get food while y'all were waiting your phone dinged and you looked at it, it was a message from katsuki.

Meassages:

Mine😍💍👑:
Wyd right now baby?

You:
I'm getting food out with my parents, why is everything ok love?

Mine😍💍👑:
Yea just got done working out and wanted to know if you wanted to call or some shit.

You:
I will call you when i get home I promise💯

Mine😍💍👑:
You better❤️

End of messages:

"What do you want to eat y/n?" Your dad asked "uhm f/f/f [favorite fast food]" you said and then your dad ordered the food and went to the next window and payed for the food and waited for your food for a minute but after y'all got your food and drinks, y'all went home and got the stuff inside and put the stuff away, you then went to your room with the stuff your parents got for you, then went back out and grabbed the bags with your stuff and the jewelry bag and also the bag with katsuki's shoes and went back to your room setting the stuff down and closing your bedroom door, you got your phone out of your pocket and video chatted katsuki but he didn't answer "is he busy?" You asked yourself and sat on your bed and turned on your tv then your phone dinged it was a voice message from your boyfriend katsuki, you opened your phone and played the audio meesage "give me a minute baby, I'm in the shower, I will call you after I get out I promise" you heard him say and heard the shower in the background, you didn't text back cause you didn't want to bother him more while he was in the shower so you set your phone up so when he did call you and started eating while watching tv.

After a couple of minutes you looked at your phone cause of it ringing and seen it was bakugo trying to video chat with you, you answer it and seen bakugo crying his hair either his one hand and holding his phone with the other "hello gorgeous" he said looking at you through the phone "hi katsuki" you said smiling "quite saying my fucking my name and call me what you have been calling me for the past months we been together" he said rolling his eyes which made you laugh "ok ok fine, hi my love" you said giving in "that's better" he was walking and then went into a room and set him phone up and sat on the gaming chair he was now in his room "so love, I got you some things" you said getting off your bed "oh god what did you get me" he said grabbing his controller then looking at his phone, you got back into camera holding two bag and sat on your bed and pulled out the small box in the bag "what the fuck is that?" He said making a confused face you opened the box and showed it to him "you got me a fucking gold chain!?" He said in surprise and you laughed a little then pulled out the other box out the bag and katsuki immediately knew what it was "are you serious, what kind of shoes did you get me?" He said you opened it where he can see it and he seen black and orange Jordans "do you like them?" You asked smiling "I fucking love them, they look dope" he said with a grin on his face which made you smile more "I was hoping you would say that" you said "well sine you should me what you go me, I might as well showed you what I got you" he said laying his controller down and got up out of his seat and shuffling with stuff "wait you got me something" you said not even knowing he got you anything.

Katsuki sat down and was holding something black he unfolded it and showed you it, it was a hoodie with a picture of you and him on it, you eyes went wide he folded it back up and looked at you and chuckled a little "I got one for myself to." He said "that is amazing I absolutely love that!" You said, you started playing on your iPad while katsuki played his game with his friend while extras as he called them. After a couple of hours passed it was now dark and katsuki was getting off his system and put down his controller and picked up his phone and put his headphones on and just talked with you. Y'all talked until both of y'all got tired and fell asleep on call together you loved moments like these they were small but it was times that katsuki wasn't screaming at anyone and were he was actually calm, they were small moments but also the best moments.