⚠️Katsuki Bakugo⚠️ Baby Daddy

Smut

Warning: night s.e.x, cursing, rough s.e.x
Y/n info: wife of katsuki, age- 26, height- 5'5, no quirk
Bakugo info: pro hero, age-27, height- 6'1, quirk- explosion
Daughter info: name-minko bakugo, age-1

Start of the story:

You and your daughter were in the living room, your daughter minko was on the floor playing with her toys while you were on the couch watching your favorite show and drinking your drink you had your phone on the table beside the couch just in case katsuki would call you cause he was out at work right now then minko started doing a little walk over to you and laid her tiny hands on your leg and you look down at her "hi baby" you said with a smile and she lifts her arms up gesturing she wants you to pick her up and you do, you sit her on your lap and lays your cup down on the table looking back at the tv, minko cuddles up to you while grabbing her cup[bottle] from you and drinking from it with her head on your chest. Then the door was heard and katsuki walks in and closes the door behind him then looks at you and minko.

Minko ended up letting herself and left out a little happy yelp throwing her cup out onto the ground "hold on min, let daddy go change" you said giggling, and she lets out another little yelp, katsuki walks over to the room and disappears when walking inside minko try's and get out of your grasp so you place down onto the ground and she goes and crawls towards the room that katsuki went to "da" she says while lifting herself onto her feet "hello princess" you heard katsuki say while you were guessing now getting undressed to get into comfortable clothing. You walk over to the room that minko and katsuki are now in and look over at katsuki seeing that he was now in his boxers and min was at his leg "how was work" you ask as you go and grab minko so he could get dressed "exhausting" he said letting out a sigh and you laugh a little "well that is expected but at least you are fine and not marked at all" you said while katsuki put on some sweats and went over and minko immediately reached over to him so he took her out of your grasp so that he was now holding her.

He leaned his face closer to your and gave you a light kiss on the lips "of course I wouldn't get marked the only that can mark me is the woman standing in front of me" he said with a grin and you rolled your eyes while smiling "oh shut you, that's not what I meant when I said marked" you said which made him chuckle then he walked passed you and went to the kitchen with you following then you went and sat on the counter. While he went into the fridge and pulled out some leftover food that he made yesterday and placed by the stove and went into the cabinet and grabbed a plate while holding minko and started putting food on his plate then put it in the microwave to heat it up after a couple of hours you and katsuki were sitting on the couch while you were holding minko and putting her to sleep you got up off the couch and went into your room and placed minko on her little bed that was near you and katsuki's bed placing a little cover her and laying her cup on the edge of her bed.

⚠️warning⚠️ (if you don't like this type of stuff then please move on now, you have been warned)

You quietly walked back to the living room where your husband still was, you seen that he was on his phone scrolling and didn't even look up to you. You went over to him and sat on his lap that's when he looked at you from his phone, you took his phone from him and place it on the table "how about we have our time now" you said rubbing his chest, he bit his lip a little and placed his hand on your waist "only if you can be quiet" he said and kissed on your neck you let out a little moan but then you bite your lip to quiet yourself. Katsuki lifts you and lays onto the couch where he is now on top of you and places himself where you can feel his clothed crotch against you. You could feel that he was hard so you moved your hips a little against him making him groan as he starts sucking on your neck making a purplish red mark on your neck then he sits up and moves his Han down to you waist band and pulls off your shorts and panties "since she is sleeping we can't waste any time, she might end up waking up at any time" katsuki said looking down at you and rubbing your clit a little you let out a small gasp as you nod in a agreement katsuki pulls down his pants and boxers just enough for his dick to be out he was bigger than average so sometimes it still get to you.

He angled his dick to your hole then thrusted himself into you making you moan "shh" he says while thrusted himself into you more but you couldn't help but moan so he moved his hand onto your mouth while continuing to thrust himself into you getting rougher and faster as he moves making you moan more his one hand was on your leg holding it up and his another was still on your mouth to keep you quiet for y'all didn't wake your daughter. He was letting out groans and slight moans as he continued pounding into getting closer and closer to your limit as he pounded into the right spot inside you "f-fuck close~" katsuki groaned and all you could do was let out a whining moan in response and he continued until he finally slammed himself inside of you and came and you came onto his dick, he soon pulled out and fixed himself then help you by carrying you to the room laying you on the bed and kissing your head while laying next to you.