5.)Beauty in her eye's

"It was a sudden meet,but it felt as if we met before some time....I felt a familiarity in her presence,her eyes!.."

सुरज सा तेज~

~🥀Unke taraph dekhte,hi dekhte achanak

~🥀
Unke taraph dekhte,hi dekhte achanak

(Her father)Unke taraph chale gaye...
"Putri aagayi aap najane kaha chale gayi thi aap kabh se!,hum kitne vyakul the,Padma"!

"Ji pitaji,hum yuhi सेर(walk) par chale the Rana sa ke sath",she said with a nervous voice while her eyes fixated on the two guest's.
~🥀

Who are these guests...I was curious and confused ..we never had guests that too out of the blue without any notice.As it was either out of emergency or due to some unpleasant news and here I was definitely expecting the same.

I infact didn't recognise them at all and thus felt anxious.An asocial person ..all my life I have always been under the shadow of my dad and brother yes I have helped and handled most of the war's and their battles but I was never fond of such crowd.

I might be wrong but I guessed that the person may be a prince based on their attire they must be noble I suppose ..!?(I don't like this situation ).!!
~
"Pitaji,yaha mehman aye hai hai?",I asked I couldn't hold it anymore."Ji bilkul ..yeh humare Bachpan ke mitra Shri. Shekhar Charan Chauhan ji Pratap khand ke mantri bahut hi dur ke desh se aye hai Padma"!.

"I quickly lowered to touch his feet as it's a custom and a way to show respect to elders while my eyes were still stealing glances at the unknown person behind this kaka sa"and

I was scared as I knew why they came here for so my eyes wandered and again fixated back on him"...don't take me wrong I wasn't interested in him...
(Author:He does look fine as wine...!!and even caught her gazing and stealing glances almost 10 times to be precise!)

Chandra pov:
"Behad khubsuraat,...yeh doh shabd bina kahe humare mann mein humare prashn ka utar diyeh ubhar aaye ..

unke chere ka नूर अत्यंत् tejasvi mano koi suraj ke kirno ke sanidhya mein ho!. "God didn't leave even a tinch of flaw in her beauty.!

I had no idea that a princess would affect me so much to the extend of making me lose my composure.

🥀~
I have met many princesses whom were sent or
On an attempt to marry me as a potential suitor but neither did I have any intention of getting to know them nor did they show any.As half of them had a hidden intentions to do so.
🥀~

Even though beauty was never the question but she ......she has something".Something which is hard to express in word's".

My purpose is simple I just need someone to help me with the kingdom's prosperity/welfare so there's no question of love!

I can never love some one not after ...her...but I did appreciate her beauty which is suppose doesn't count ..

Her pov:
~
Continued ....🥀
—————————————

                          ~milte hai agli baar ~——————————-🥀⚔️🪷—————————Facts:New characters to be introduced in future upcoming chapters

——————————-🥀⚔️🪷—————————
Facts:
New characters to be introduced in future upcoming chapters ...
1)Agni Shikha..
The female lead's childhood friend
And many more

•)male Leads dillema of getting a feeling of familiarity is as he saw her in bazaar and recognised her eyes!! but doesn't knows it yet!