Babymouse's Party

In the Time Square everyone is waiting for the event of the year to celebrate Babymouse's Birthday in five.. Four..... Three.... Two.... One........HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYMOUSE!!! And crowd goes wild

P.O.V Gorge BABYMOUSE (not time square not fame just the smelly old cafiteria) What are you doing for your birthday this year, Babymouse? Asked Mary . I'm going to have the party I've always wanted! This year it's going to be absolutely perfect!! Exclaimed Babymouse. One year ago... Ahhhhh waaaaaahhh!!! Rooarrrrrr! Grunt!! Babymouse! Your party is such a flop! The zoo animals are on the loose ahhh! Said Felica Furrypaws. 2 years ago......Babymouse another year of failure in the ice rink you should of known it is out of order melted ice ha ha ha! Said Felica Furrypaws again. Three years ago... OMG!! David!, carefu CRACk!! Yikes! BABYMOUSE!!! Really another failure he he he! .P.O.V Babymouse you can stop imanginig said mom. Poor eggs I thought they were hard boiled in my 3 years ago birthday. The next day. I've always wondered about something,Babymouse said mom. What? How old are you? Huh? You never say in the books. Books? What books? Maintaining The mystery, I see. The next morning. I wondered if we're invited said the worms Oh! Forget it Wormy we worms never get invited to anything. One hour later. So who did you invite, Babymouse ? Oh just a few hundred people. In school cool! Said Wilson I am invited to Babymouse's birthday:) Bee Zort! You said it! Said the aliens we are invited to Babymouse's birthday! These are the guys from the squish series!# wheeeeeee!!!! I wonder if I have to ware pink said a squish another squish said who's Babymouse? (Squish is much greener than Babymouse!) Maybe I should have asked: who haven't you invited? Asked mom. Well...we're not invited? Said the gnomes. Sob! Sob! No gnomes said Babymouse Sorry. They're too troublesome. We're no Trouble at all! After a while at school the probability is The likehood That something totally ridiculous will happen Blah Blah Blah...now Babymouse is imanginig I can see it now! Her royal Babymouse . Doo-Doo-Doo-Doop! Oh,Blimey! She looks brilliant! Said Willson I thought Her whiskers would be straighter. Said Furrypaws Queen Babymouse thank you Trip!Ahhh!! Whump! Babymouse whispered Furrypaws I won't be able to come to your birthday party, Babymouse.... Oh Are you going to be out of town? Said Babymouse. My Birthday party is that day. Babymouse Imangines her hopes and dreams... CRUSHED!!BY FELICA!!! To be countinued I will write chapter 2 towmorow:) 8) ;)