Birthday ruined

Previously on Babymouse... babymouse (in class) i can't come to your birthday party said Felicia Babymouse said oh are you going to be out of town nope my birthday is that day dun dun dun!! Continued (still in class) but you can come to my party of u want after all everyone else is going to be there said Felicia.No thanks said Babymouse everyone is going to come to my party.ring ring rring class dismissed (in Babymouse's locker) hey babymouse said Gorge Mary and Wilson hey said Babymouse back about your party said Gorge Mary and Wilson we can't come What?! WHY?! well...we're going to Felica's why said Babymouse surprised well.. we totally forgot that she invited us one year ago in advance oh.. alright said Babymouse sadly but we can still get you presents okay said Babymouse then Mary Gorge Wlson left and Babymouse slams her locker door and goes home from school early.(at Home) Babymouse why are you home early said her mom completly no reason said Babymouse and sighs and goes upstairs then after she gets over it the she dicides to get prepared for her Birthday party at least Squeak and my mom and the aliens are going to be there so Babymouse calling for getting prepared hi! i need to book a band and a circus for my birthday party sorry,we're all booked up that day the furypaws party booked us last year then Babymouse called and called but all bands and circuses were booked until one had one act left that can handle a circus and a monkey perfect said Babymouse now she calls to book the circus.5 hours later ding dong oh I'll get the door said excited Babymouse while running to the door she could picture her beautiful band she ran and finnaly opened the door and said hell oooooo ah! Said Babymouse Ew you're stinky ugly and you have a weird monkey Hey that is mean can we start the party or what said the man with the monkey Babymouse said give second she slam the door quickly and said oh no this is horrible nobody is going to come to see a 1 man marching weirdo Babymouse was worried then after thinking a while she let him in and then walked to her backyard and saw Felica her house was decorated and she had a pet!!! Babymouse was jealous so she decided to get get a pony which was actually a horse with a horn then babymouse got on it and went to her backyard guess what Felica had an ELEPHANT !!! It was huge Felica said ha!! You're pony or should I say horse is so lame by the way it's horn fell off Babymouse was worried she froze!DUN DUN DUUn!!!

To be countinued I will write the next chapter towmorowsorry it has been long since I wrote:):):););)

B