Chapter 2

I woke up to someone shaking me."Wake up sweetie"Cookie said."Ma it's only 8 in the morning"I said."Exactly we going"She said."Going where"I asked."To go look at our Empire and you gonna meet your father"She said."What meet my father"I said shocked."Yeah I thought you wanted to meet him"She said."Yeah I do but you sure his gonna like me"I said."Yeah"She said sitting on the bed."His gonna love you"She said."And how you so sure"I said."Well after having three sons and one turning out gay his always wanted a daughter whom he could protect"She said."Well I mean it will be great to have a father"I said."Yeah I know sweetie,well Jamal dropped clothes off so your bag is over there"She said."Oh thanks"I said."Yeah be ready in 30 minutes okay"She said."Okay ma"I said and she kissed my forehead."I love you sweetie"She said."I love you too"I said and she walked out and I went and took a shower and did my makeup and got dressed.....

"I love you too"I said and she walked out and I went and took a shower and did my makeup and got dressed

I walked out and saw my mom getting her coat."Well you are your mothers daughter"Carol said which made us laugh."She is indeed,You look amazing honey"She said."Thanks ma so do you"I said."Thanks you ready to leave"She asked."Yeah let's go"I said and went and finally got to the building and stood outside mesmerized."You ready to go in"I asked."Yeah this is my company after all"She said.We walked in and I was right behind my mother as she stormed into the office with a lady behind us."You may not go in"She said.But as you know Cookie Lyon never listens.We were walking around the office and I saw my mom looking at a picture of my father and a other lady.....I was about to say something until the door opened."Ladies and Gentlemen the queen has returned.......Wow 17 years later and you still beautiful"Lucious said."So when did you get out"He asked."Two days ago"She said.She was about to say something else."Wait whose this"He asked."Ummm Lucious you know 17 years I got locked up and before going in I found out I was pregnant"She said."Wait what are you talking about"He asked shocked and confused."Yeah I didn't want tell you because I knew you would not let me go"She said."Okay but where is the child now"He asked."She's standing next to you"She said and he looked at me shocked."Wait what I had a daughter"He said."Yeah"She said and he walked towards me."Wow you have my eyes"He said making me smile."Hey dad"I said."Hi"He said and gave me a hug that you can feel that had sadness and guilt in."Why did you keep her from me"He asked."Well I wanted her to grow up ordinary"She said."Well she looks great"He said which made me smile."Okay but you did a amazing job"She said."It was your sacrifice 17 years ago"He said."Umm I'm gonna wait outside okay"I said."Okay sweetie"She said and I was about to walk out."Wait come here"He said and gave me a hug."I cant believe I have a daughter"He said which made me smile and I walked out and stood there for a while until I saw the women that was on the picture."Wait you can't go in"I said."And who are you"She said and walked passed me."Bitch"I whispered but Becky could here me and she laughed and so I saw my mom walking out....
"Boo boo kitty"She said looking at Anika making me laugh."So shall we leave"She asked."Yeah let's go"I said.We walked out and all of a sudden I'm hearing my phone go off and I check."Ma what is this"I asked with wide eyes."Oh sweetie that's just your dad sending you the money you deserve"She said."But this is....."I said about to finish."Millions,Yeah you a Lyon it's supposed to be so plus you were supposed to get that money years ago"She said.And I just nodded after I walked out."Oh and I'm going to your father's house tomorrow morning you can go shopping with Jamal okay"She said."Oh okay sure"I said stuttering still shocked about the money."Sweetie don't worry tomorrow your life changes"She said holding my face.I just smiled at her and there we walked out.We drove to Aunt Carol which is where we staying and we ate dinner and I greeted everyone Goodnight and went to my room and took a shower and putted my pj's on and went straight to bed........

~Sweet dreams