Chapter 22

[Me and Devon have been talking but we not dating,I like to make him wait and beg and Tiana and Hakeem I really don't know what's going on there with them and Blake]

[2 days later]
I woke up and took a shower because I'm performing with Hakeem,Tiana and Devon so yeah.I got dressed quickly.......

I walked out and went straight to Empire

I walked out and went straight to Empire.I walked in and saw Devon and walked up to him."You look good"He said."Thanks shall we go"I said."Yeah"He said and we went to rehearsals.I saw Hakeem."Hey Keem"I said and hugged him."Hey sis"He said and kissed my head."Hey T"I said."Hey yn"She said looking at Devon and his looking at her and Hakeem looked at me."So shall we start"Hakeem said breaking the tension."Umm yeah"I said and we rehearsed.After 3 hours we all went home and I rested for about 4 hours which I needed and woke up and took a shower and got dressed.......

After 3 hours we all went home and I rested for about 4 hours which I needed and woke up and took a shower and got dressed

I walked out and I saw Mom and Dad."You look pretty"Mom said."Yeah"Dad said."Thank you,now where's Hakeem"I said and he just came."Well look who's late now"I said."Well beauty takes time"He said making us laugh.We walked out and drove to the venue and me and Hakeem went straight to the dressing rooms and got dressed.We busy talking and saw Tiana and Devon talking."Well okay awks"He said."Yeah No let's go"I said and we went upstage without looking at them.......

[Tiana is Treasure and You Tiana]

We walked offstage and I went backstage.I was about to take my dress off before someone walks in."DONT YOU KNOCK Ohh it's you"I said seeing its Devon and he kissed me."What are you doing"I said stopping him."I cant wait longer"He said as he put me on my couch and one thing led to another afterwards I got dressed back into the outfit I came in and went and watched the other performances.I drove home took a shower and couldn't stop thinking about that moment.So I went to bed.....

~Sweet dreams