Chapter 5

I woke up and decided to get ready so I took a shower and did my makeup and got dressed.....

I walked out and saw mom."Goodmorning mom"I said."Goodmorning sweetie"She said."So should we leave"I asked."Yeah let's go"She said and our car picked us up and we drove to Empire.We got out and walked in and went straight to the board meeting room and walked in too see my family."Goodmorning everyone"I said hugging everyone as they greeted me with warm smiles."So you ready"Lucious asked."Yeah I'm ready"I said."Well then sign here then we good to go"Andre said."Umm okay sure"I said with a smile on my face and signed the papers."Well welcome to the Empire family since you already a Lyon"Jamal said."Yeah"Hakeem said throwing the ball in the hoop."Welcome sweetie"Dad said."Thanks dad"I said."Yeah welcome honey"Mom said."Thanks ma"I said."So yn shall we leave now"Hakeem asked."Yeah sure why not"I said."Yeah and tell your friends off limits"Dad said which made us all laugh.Me and Hakeem walked to this room and when I walked in I saw Alcohol,Weed and money everywhere."Well um okay"I said."Yeah I'm sorry about this"He said."Nah it's all good"I said."Hakeem I saw you brought you a new chick"One of his boys said."Umm excuse me"I said ready to smack that boy."Bruhh nah it's not even like that btw this is my sister Yn Lyon"He said."You guys adopted her"Chicken asked."Nah it's a long story but she's my blood but bruhh don't disrespect her like that again my pops will go crazy on your ass if he hears you talking all of that trash"He said."My bad I'm sorry"That guy said."Its all good"I said."Sit down"Hakeem said and I sat down and we all got to know each other and we had fun until....

<Imagine you were there and you went after the boys and chased them out of Tiana's rehearsal>

"HAKEEM"I shouted as he was literally chasing after Tiana.He heard me and stopped."Damn she fine"He said."Yeah she is but here's one thing a girl wants to be chased but not like that damn and my feet killing me from running after you fools let's go"I said walking away while his at the back of me following me."Damn you just like ma"He said."Well what do you expect I came out of her"I said and walked off.We spent our time together and we had a White party tomorrow to attend and I decided to do a fitting with mom."Okay so it's between a long or short dress"I asked."Go with long it's more classy"She said."Yeah okay I like it"I said."Okay so I'm gonna have this ready by tomorrow and I will be doing you hair and makeup and everything"The Designer said."Omg thank you so much for everything"I said."No problem"She said and walked out I packed up and everything.I decided to go home,eat and take a shower and go straight to bed........

~Sweet dreams