PART- 4.

'Hear the people call my name
Here, I'm on the Hall of Fame
Unveil the rumbling trails of hustling

Let's take a picture, a biography of great man...'

Days were passing by like a fast flying birds. Time was going like the river water flows . Nature was changing from winter to summer then again winter. Science became advance. More giant building started to cover the remaining land . More houses , many more factories and more and more companies and like this thousands more moneys. Millions days and billions nights. And like all of this , people also changed.

12 years later--------

A massage pop up on the lock screen . 2 unread massages. His lazy eyes slowly moved to phone's direction, while one hand was signing the papers his other hand moved to the phone and unlocked it , after scrolling the notification bar down 2 lines caught his attention -

[ Mum -
' Channi , come home a little quick today , I have some important talks with you , love you. ' ].

He released a long breath as he finished that day's piles of work.
He said- "any more left in today's plate, vice pres?"

Yang Jung won- " not but one more thing you still have to take care of president. "

Chan looked at the wall clock and closed his eyes and said- " And what is it ? Won?"

Jung won- " Principle has reminded you . That's the last work."

" hm.., you can go home now , won. You are pressuring yourself a little too hard."

" No no , president, I am just fine , between those words suits you the most, president , you are more workaholic than me."

Smiling a little chan said-" ok I am going to principal's office, you can go home , vice pres."

" sure sir , I will go after this paper work."

With that saying chan exited the Student council office with his backpack and his smart phone .
" May I come in mam?"

Principal- " yes! My boy. Please take a sit"

Chan slowly entered in the office and took a seat in front of the principal.

" Mam ! I heard , you have reminded me , any problem mam?"

The principal straighten her back and looked straight at chan's pleasing eyes. " Actually, we are getting 2 secondary school pass out student from London . They chooses our school to continue their higher secondary educations. Their parents are highly reputed and high class . So I want you to take care of them in our school as I don't want any mistakes."

Chan tangled his fingers while he said- " Sure mam, I will do my best."

" I am expecting that answer, my son! "

" It's my duty , mam."

" Between Chris ! how is your mom doing."

" She is fine and busy always."

" it's almost 5 in the evening still you are in school in off days. You should go home. Between our academic sessions for grade 11 is expected to begin in this week , make an announcement for that."

" Sure I will inform vice president about this topic to take care of. I should take my leave now."

" Yes . Have a safe drive."

" Thank you mam."

While going to the parking area chan posed for a moment and looked up at the sky , he had not noticed that weather was not good as it would be a rainy day soon . It was that sound of a long lightening which grabbed his attention and made him realized the situation.