Friendship

When I entered the Slytherin common room, the whole couches were occupied by my friends while they laid there like lazy potatoes. I was about to say something to them until I head a chucking sound. When I turned around, I came face to face with Tom riddle. Looks like he just came back from his dorm.

I picked the letter up and shoved it in his face while I screamed.

''What is this? ''

''What is what? ''

'' here, this, this, this letter, Tom''

''OMG, you got it right now so you came to stop me from going on your self'' he realised grinning. I smacked his head.

''Let's just ignore that part and come to the main part, you don't have friends? '' I asked

''Well, umm, to be honest, Lestrange, black and others haven't been such a great friend, you know that mean type of friends, well, I ju-''

''I know, I know. What I mean is that, umm, leave, you just tell me that what am I to you than? What am I? Tell me? No? '' I scoffed and continued while he kept starring at me with amusement dancing on his face.

''See Tom, you never have to think that you dont have rela friends, I am always there for you, We are always there for you'' I said signaling towards my friends. ''Why don't you join my group? There are already a lot of people, one won't really mind. I swear in just few days you will understand the meaning of real friendship, real bonding, real love, real connection.  ''  I explained softly, actually as much as soft I can be.

'' Give me your phone''  I ordered

''fock? What? ''

''Uhh, not fock, I-I mean, Uhh, leave, you don't have a phone'' He shook his head.

''Fine fine, Enjoy your vacations. '' I ran off

Days, Weeks and months, ahh, ok fine only 2 months had passed and winter was arriving

Days, Weeks and months, ahh, ok fine only 2 months had passed and winter was arriving. We usually don't do Christmas N all but I thought as we were in London so this was needed.

I woke and ran down wearing a dress related to Christmas.