Actress

''Where is Yn? '' I asked as I placed myself in front of Divisha in the great hall

''God knows, we haven't seen her since yesterday ''

'' Yep... The last time we saw her was with you'' Yukti agreed with Divisha with jealousy.

''Nonsense! She never misses her breakfast'' I frowned

''Yes, exactly, that's what I have been telling them since the start'' Mahir added

''Guys, I am still repeating, let's just go and check on Yn once for god's shake'' Prateek requested.

''Guys please try to understand, I me-''

''ENOUGH! I am going to her dorm and bringing her here with me''

''Tom, u know you will regret it and u also know what she can do with you''

But before Divisha can continue her sentence, I stood up from my sit and went towards the common room. I cannot take it anymore, Yn is not weak, I though they were true friends of Yn but here they do not care about her well being. They didn't even dared to go and check on her, specially her best friend Divisha, how can she fall herself her best friend. Dang it!

''Yn? Come on, we are heading for breakfast, Join me ''

''Tom I know you already went over there and after you saw I wasn't there, u came to pick me up'' Her voice normal but sleepy

''aahh, if you know than open up the fvcking door and come with me, have something. U haven't eaten something since yesterday. ''

'' How can someone have the urge to eat something when there life is on the end''

''Yn, one last time I am telling you, you will survive in front of him and you life is not going to end, alright?Grow up and open the door ''

''I said what I said, I HAVE LOST MY APPETITE''

I sighed, now I had to do this ''Alohomora! '' when I entered her room, the room was clearly cleaned like nothing had happened yesterday while Yn was laying in her bed, completely covered with blanket, window closed so that the sunlight will not enter the room and disturb yn. She was not clearly visible but a short glimpse of her make me realise that she is a complete different character and a perfect actor. She was sleeping peacefully. One second ago she was talking to me like is sleep in no where near to her and now she is completely asleep. Can you believe a second ago is was talking silly things like death. I chuckled at her cuteness, a messy hun yoon over her while she slept with no worry. Definitely the breakdown had there effect, no tear stains, no red and puffy eyes well that was not even when she was crying but she is complete different character than a women, she is not gentle and elegant but if she want she can be anything. She is just the character I like and that made me realise that I love her.

Love her?

There was a few minute of silence in my thoughts until they started again.

I am in love with Yn YLN... I am clearly in love with her.... I am madly in love with Yn YLN and I have no doubt. No one in this life had ever made me feel that way. The way I was born I couldn't feel love but I am pretty sure that the feeling I am facing right now is definitely...... LOVE.

I never wanted to disturb her but I even wanted myself to sleep with her, next to her but I had to. I walked over her and gently shaked her, no response, I did that again... I called out her, she hummed, I chuckled and introduced mysled once again to her,

''Riddle? Who's that? '' she whispered.

I introduced mysled again.

''What are you doing here? Want to sleep? '' she smiled sheepishly while mumbling. I chuckled

''No love, I am just here to wake you up, come on, let's have breakfast ''

''Why? '' she didn't seemed to mind me calling her love

I frowned at her question ''Why do we have breakfast''

''I am not hungry but, I ams sleepy ''

''But there was terkish delight in desert ''

''What? '' she jumped out of bed ''I will be right there, save that thing for me with extra chocolate please, but first I have to get ready, now go..... Save it! '' she whispered yelled while forcing her words. I chuckled and went out.

When I entered the great hall, there was only starres that I was getting from Yn' s friends

''What? '' I asked

''What what? '' Mahir added

''See, I told you she will not listen to you, she is being like That and I know her more than you do'' Divisha exclaimed proudly.

''Just have patience '' that's what all I said

After a while time, I saw her entering the great hall

After a while time, I saw her entering the great hall. She was wearing a black tight sweater which was tugged in my black jeans and there was a black coloured over coat on top that. She was fully covered in black with was definitely hot while her hairs were open and she had black boots on. I couldn't help but smile sheepishly.

''Morning guys''

''wow'' Yukti exclaimed

''What wow? ''

''You are acting like nothing happened''

''Acting? ''

'' You look extremely gorgeous'' Mahir exclaimed while I death glared him

''Screw you Mahir, I always look gorgeous! '' A chuckle was all she got from him

'' Anyways, when are we heading to pick him up'' She asked while settling down next to me

'' You are coming with us? ''

'' Well, why not? Aren't he used to be my best friend? '' She siad while picking up a terkish delight.

''used to, I-''

'' Yes... I know now we are enemies but still I am the leader of the group, it's my responsibility'' I said sarcastically earning a chuckle from my side.