Chapter 14

(Sanji's Pov)

He found himself in an abandoned building in the middle of nowhere, he could feel Luffy's Haki lurking in the wrecked building. The trace of blood was everywhere, Sanji looked around, he did not have time, he quickly ran upstairs.

He just knew that bastard was with luffy in that very last door, Sanji ran to that door kicking it down. The door slammed to the ground, the tuck sound had gathered two males's attention who was fighting.

"Diable jambe!" Sanji sneered as flame surrounded his foot, he kicked the other pirate couple times, he was able to knock him down-

"What the-" Sanji gasped

"SANJI!" Luffy yelled

Sanji felt a gush of wind pushed him back, "Ack"

Luffy looked like he could fall unconscious with all the blood and what little energy he had in him, but at the same time there was anger and determination in Luffy's eyes, he would not give up even if life depended on it. That was who he was, Luffy would be king of the pirates. It was his dream, and his crew would help him on the journey.

Akio charged at Luffy, Sanji jumped in front of him blocking him, "You will Never touch my captain with your dirty hands!" He growled, pushing Akio back.

"Get out my away, stupid cook" Akio sneered jumping over him,

"Gomu gomu: Second gear!" Luffy jerked

Akio was caught off guard, "YOU DAMN BRAT! LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" He held his body that was ruined and messed up.

Sanji could not hold back his laughter; the bastard deserved it!

"What are you laughing at bastard!" He greeted

"You obviously"

"Alright, alright, let's finish this" Sanji started running towards him kicking him in the stomach and jumped in the air drilling him down,

"b-Bastard!" Akio held his stomach.

Sanji jumped as the male had disappeared, in the room Sanji and luffy stepped backwards touching each other's back, smoke and fog clouded their vision soon all around them were clones of Akio.

"Sanji, you will have to give me a few minutes" Luffy muttered under his breath

Sanji nodded, he understood. Luffy had used 4th gear before Sanji had gotten there, Luffy did have time to gather his strength.

Luffy collapsed....

Ten minutes.

Sanji hates to say but Mosshead would really be useful right now. God even mentioning it in his head made him feel agitated. He shook his head viciously; it was not the time for him to regret going alone now.

Sanji had taken down as many of the clones as possible, but they kept repairing each minute without fail.

He takes down fifteen clones and gets another 20 clones to appear with the remaining hundreds of clones.

It was utterly ridiculous! (Chloe?)

After what felt like an hour of fighting constantly and without a second to breathe, he had heard Luffy's voice.

Luffy had walked to the middle of all the clones, he started to spin fast making a tornado.

"LUFFY!" Sanji yelled.

He sometimes forgets how much of a damn idiot his captain was.

"Gomu Gomu: tornado!" Luffy attacked them all, making the clones disappear, Akio fell to the ground defeated.