Chapter 12

I don't who's P.O.V

Chopper came out of his medical room, "They are doing alright, they just need well-needed rest" Chopper said as he closed the door. Usopp came down the stairs, "Well that's good".

Usopp went to Brook to ask him a question, Sanji was in the kitchen making food for the crew, and a big meal for Luffy.

Robin was reading and drinking some tea that Sanji had made for her.

Franky was fixing the damage that was on the sunny....and Nami was still questioning the intruder.

Less than an hour later Zoro came out of the medical room with his swords hanging from his hips. Chopper looked at Zoro and slapped his forehead,

"ZORO! You should be resting!" the reindeer put his hoofs on his hips.

"Don't worry Chopper."

Chopper watched as Zoro went on to the second floor of the Sunny, he sat down... and closed his eyes.

Chopper sighed watching the swordsman go upstairs and sit down and put swords near his arm then he fell asleep!

Couldn't he have done that on the bed?

Chopper sighed and continued to do the things he had done before.

Masako was with Alzack, they were trying to get over and understand what had just happened... they had trusted Akio for so long that it didn't feel real that he betrayed them. They kept trying to wrap it around their head.

Masako looked out at the sea with face confusion and sadness....it had taken a toll on all of them maybe mostly Masako.

"I just don't understand...what did we do to him to make him betray us?" Masako said under his breath. She greeted her teeth, she looked down and sighed, her arms swayed back and forth on the ship's time.

"I don't know, but we have to stay strong, we can't let this hold us back" Alzack tries to comfort her with a smile, but you could see the pain in their eyes, he also looked confused.

"Luffy is also going through a lot," he said softly, Masako looked at Alzack trying to smile, but it wasn't that easy.

Alzack could understand that everyone was shaken up, all of them on the edge.

(Okay so in this chapter I will be jumping from P.O.V)

Luffy's P. O.V

Luffy woke up gasping, he had another nightmare. He was alone again... Zoro must have woken up before him and he didn't want to wake him up, Luffy didn't want to be alone, but he did not want to seem weak.

He had to look strong for his crew, his family... Luffy was in a dark room, probably Chopper's medical room. Luffy put his knees to his chest trying to comfort himself.

Luffy realized that he could check up on Sanji! Luffy could feel a soft breeze hit his body, it was relaxing, and it helped him calm down his nerves.

Sanji wouldn't mind if Luffy were to watch him cook, right?

He got off the bed and quickly left the desk room and bright light hit his face as he covered his eyes from the sun's rays.

"You too? Come on! Luffy please rest!" Chopper's voice sounded desperate, Luffy just giggled and put his hand on the back of his head.

His eyes adjusted to light and now he was able to see half the crew just doing their thing, on the side he could Masako and Alzack together.

Luffy looked to the other side, which was the kitchen, he went to the door and knocked on it softly... he usually does not knock before he comes, usually, he just barges in without thinking...