A SITUATIONSHIP?

Nowadays Conan can't think straight whenever he's near Haibara..it was like he becomes nervous which wasn't his personality...he would rather be much born leader with a never ending confidence in whatever he does...but he's seems to be different nowadays...he was confident about his case solving..but the one thing he wasn't confident is his behaviour towards Haibara...how he would get easily scared in the thought that she could fall for others or might leave him ...but he didn't knew the reason...she surely thinks him as a best friend... practically as she always helps him as far possible but for Conan it was getting more than that.

" What's happening with me...!! Ughhhh... I can't focus...'' he said out with frustration..

This is actually happening to him a lot... whenever he tries to think about something else Haibara would pop out in his head and he starts thinking again if Heiji would take her from him...but he wasn't sure why he's was becoming so possessive and protective for her...

" I need to go out for a fresh air...''
He went out for sometime... but saw someone who he didn't want to see ...

" Haibara...it looks good on you...'' someone said out..

Listening that Conan hid behind the walls..and looked towards Haibara..

"Wow...she looks pretty..in that flower crown..'' Conan was literally drooling over Haibara as she was too pretty..

" Haibara...what does your name symbolise?...it's so uncommon..'' Ayumi asked.

" Well...hai means ashes and bara means meadow in kanji...so my name means Meadow of ashes.. ''

" But...why ashes...??''

"I have no idea...let's not talk about this...''
Haibara said.
" Haibara...umm...what kind of boy you look for...umm like your type...?? I mean I was curious..!'' Ayumi asked.
Haibara laughed before answering it.

" Why so suddenly..??''

" Don't get me wrong I was just asking..!''

" Well to be honest... I haven't given it much thoughts...as I'm not looking for one...!!''
Ayumi pouted as she thought she would get the answer.

" She hasn't given it much thoughts? But why....do she like Heiji in any case??'' Conan was shocked in what he just told to himself... Haibara... LIKING HEIJI???....nahhh it's next to impossible...but what if it was true...

" Do you like Heiji?'' Ayumi asked...
Haibara was shocked to hear what Ayumi told ..but why Heiji...like she doesn't even know him..but when Ayumi asked such Conan also looked at Haibara demanding for an answer but From far.

" Umm..yeah he can be a good type of guy...as he's cool , intelligent, and also good in kendo...but remember he has already got Kazuha with him...so why you asked?''

" Maybe Heiji likes you... I'm not kidding... I saw how he was asking Conan about you... preferring his gaze towards you... I can say he has got a crush on you...'' Ayumi said.

" W-Whattt!!''

Conan was also shocked hearing what Ayumi said. He didn't saw Heiji looking at Haibara like that...but Ayumi wasn't wrong..he did enquire a lot about her...and moreover he himself told him that if Conan didn't solve his feelings he would take Haibara as for himself.

" Ayumi leave it...let's got to the painting exhibition.. I heard there are lots of nice ones..'' Haibara suggested as she didn't want Ayumi to get wrong idea about her and Heiji as she wasn't into him...

" Ok but let's call our friends too..''
"Ahh...ok..'' Haibara said as she knew Ayumi will call Conan too... although she won't buzz off but he surely makes her nervous a lot.

Later in the exhibition..

"Look at the picture Haibara...'' Ayumi said as Haibara looked at that..

It was a painting which was looking like normal to the kids but Haibara could go to the core...she got immersed in thoughts that how her life turned out to be a great mess after her sister died and how everything turned upside down when she fell for Conan..

As Haibara was looking at the picture.. Conan couldn't help but look at her thinking about what she had said earlier that Heiji could be a good choice for her...he knows that Haibara didn't talked about Conan as she thought something was going between Ran and him but why Heiji...she already knew that Kazuha liked Heiji... so why

He sighed.

" Looks like she's very important to you.''
Conan looked at the direction from where the voice came...and found an old vulnerable lady.. well dressed.. talking...

" What do you mean?'' Conan asked.

" You seem to be a little bit hesitant to say to her am I right?''

" But what to say?''
" That she's very important to you...!''
Conan got flustered..but he was confused that he was getting beyond his personality..now he was acting like some of Haibara's fanboys.

" Yes she's my friend so-
'' You can fool your self but not your heart my child. The look on your face and the gaze of yours towards her...is gradually telling everything that she's very important to you...'' the old lady smiled a bit saying such.

" Well...''
" Something's bothering you?''she asked.

" The thing is... I saw her talking about the type of boys she like..and it turned out that she likes boys who have personality like my friend have...and I don't know why it's eating me up a lot.'' Conan said .

" You seem to be jealous.'' she said frantically.

" Like whyy...??''

" You seem to be much into her...that you can't stand she to be with any other guys.''

"Well I think I've seen you before...!'' the old lady said as she thought a bit.

" Umm maybe in the play of grand festival... I played the role of prince Hideki Takahashi.'' Conan said.

" Ahh...yes.. I saw...you were too good...your acting was very natural that I felt it to core and cried...but the girl was -

" More realistic right?'' Conan said.

" Yes...it felt that she had suffered the same to make the character more real...like she was telling about her life.'' the old lady said as Conan added.

" It was her...'' he told pointing towards Haibara..

" Oh that's why.. I felt a connection between you two when she died for you in play...it looked so real like she is really ready to give upon her life just for you ..'' the old lady said as Conan looked at her.

" But why?''
" Maybe as you're also important to heras she's to you..''
Before walking away she told Conan.
" Sort out your feelings before it gets to late...or you might regret it later just like I'm doing..'' with this she walked away..

" My feelings?''
" But she's like my best friend..or more?''

" Ughhhhhh...its becoming more like a situationship....why are you always in my head Haibara....''