HER NEGLIGENCE

"Shihoo....''
A voice called out.

"Huh??''
" Shiho...you literally forgot your name?''
Sera said as she laughed...

" Its not like that....it's just I'm habituated with people calling me Haibara...''she said.

" So who are these handsome boys with you....are they your....OH MY GOD...SHIHO YOU GOT YOURSELF TWO BOYS.....!!!''

"AHHHHH.....SERAAAAA....STOPPP..... THEY'RE JUST MY FRIENDS...''
she yelled as she got embarrassed of Sera's words...

" Well.... Heiji is truly her friend....but you can't call me her friend...'' Shinichi said with a proud feeling.

" So you're her -
" Seraa let's go.....guys... we're leaving...bye...''
Haibara started to drag Sera in order not to let her complete her words...

" Wait.... Haibara I told you I'm not leaving you....'' Shinichi said hold her hand...

" So cuteee....so why don't you tag along with us.... I'm sure this girl will do something stupid that can harm her.....''

" That's great... isn't it Haibara...'' she yanked his hands and left...

" Don't mind her.... she's like that only...'' Sera whispered...

" No one knows her more than me.... don't worry I know how to handle her....when she does something stupid...but it's rare....'' Shinichi whispered back...

" So you like her huh?''
" What...like?? No Sera...this guy is head over heels for her....he literally kis-
Shinichi grabbed Heiji's mouth to Stop him...

" WHATTTTT??? YOU MEAN HE KISSED HER?????''' Sera asked.

" Certainly yes...'' Heiji smirked.

" Sera are you coming or not...??'' Haibara shouted from afar.

"So we'll take the train....then stop at Osaka.... then we have to get disguised and enter the headquarters of the Black Organisation.... I guess if we enter the control room...we can find where are the bombs....so there we've to locate the bombs...and the have to disintegrate those....then we also have to make sure Gin and Vodka gets arrested....''
Sera explained.

"Bombs??'' Heiji asked.

" That's why I told you guys not to come along us..." Haibara said.

" And that's the reason I don't want to leave you alone there..." Shinichi blurted out.

" Awww... he's so caring...Shiho...you are lucky enough...''

" Sera...focus....''
They took the train to Osaka...and through the entire journey Shinichi was over protective towards Haibara...he didn't let her stand...he made her sit and made sure no one actually touches her....seeing those both Sera and Heijii giggled and Haibara becomes embarassed...

"Such a cute couple...''

"Ehhh??'' Haibara got confused..

"Kazuha..??'' Heiji said.

Everyone was shocked but was more shocked to see Ran with Kazuha..

"Ran?''

"You're Haibara aren't you??'' Ran stepped forward and asked.

"Umm...yeah..''

"You're pretty...no wonder why Shinichi fell for you...''
Ran exclaimed as got a stern reply from Shinichi...

"Do I look like a freak who runs for beauty..?''

"Certainly not...but you have fallen aren't you...''