Chapter 2^^

I woke up extra early and because I was bored, I went earlier to the school, an hour earlier. Of course there was no one, I went to a nearby park and guess who I saw there. Brody was sitting on the gras and in his mouth he had a cigarette, but most likely it's pot

I tried to sneak in but I was obviously heard, because suddenly he turned around and stood up.
"What are you doing"?
I blushed "I just wanted to sit next to you, I'm sorry"

His eyes widened and softened but then soon they become cold and hard again.

"Get lost,little girl. I didn't know you liked the bad guys. But if you want we can have some fun" he winked.

I smirked "You think I'm afraid of you? You're not a bad boy, you are just scared and lonely".

He glared and approached me
"Think you know me, baby? Try again".

I laughed "You are so cute when you're angry" 
He blushed, he actually blushed, oh my god this is epic.
"Why are you here?" He asked seriously
"Do you need weed or alcohol perhaps? I can get you whatever you want"

"I want you" I said honestly
His eyes widened and he looked around as if looking for someone.
I snapped my fingers in front of him to get his attention
"What are you looking for? There are just the two of us here.

He pulled me by the shirt and pulled us closer. I could feel his breath that smelled of menthol, tempting but I'm not here for that.

"Do you think this is a game?
He looked me straight in the eyes. Wow beautiful. Annabell focus. I stammered, really? Oh well.
"I don't know what you're saying, I just want to know you, is that so bad? I asked him.

He looked at me like he can't believe what I just said "You want to get to know me? Are you insane?"

I pouted "hey, don't be mean, let's go play question game to get to know each other"
This time I fully smiled showing him my dimples that are simply irresistible. there's no way he could resist me.

"No!" he said

I dropped my smile and couldn't believe what just happened. Nobody ever rejected me. It's not like I just asked him to hookup.

He took his bag, which was lying on the grass, glared at me and went in the direction of the school.

Really?....

When I got to school I was confused and nervous. I know I'm not perfect but why doesn't he want to be my friend? ugh why do I even care?

I looked at his locker and there he was, leaning against it with the earphones, you could hear the loud music, Is that band Bring me the horizon? woow we have the same taste in music.

Suddenly he looked at me, I smiled and waved and he showed me his middle finger. Oh how immature.

After school I was trying to find Brody but he was nowhere to seen
I wonder where he's going after school, probably home but who knows?

Someone had covered my eyes with their hands and said "Guess who?"
"Tyrion Lannister?" I said excitedly.

"No!" said person.

"Alexei?" hands were removed and when I turned I saw Lily frown
"Why would you say Alexei? The two of you are not even friends" she said puzzled.

Quickly I said
"He was on my mind so I said his name"
"Thinking about my brother? disgusting Ann"

I laughed "And what if I did?
she narrowed her eyes "Are yoi serious? You like my brother, who is, to remind you immature and adult"

"He's not so bad, give him a break"

"Easy for you to say, you don't live with him"

I decided to tease her so I said i wish i do. She glared "I do not want to talk about it. I'll have nightmares"

I tried, when she sees us making out she probably won't  be very surprised or angry.

Just when I sank into a sweet dream I heard some noises on my window, like someone was  throwing the rocks on it.
I opened the window and if I didn't move and I would been hit.

"Alexei what the hell are you doing here?" I whispered as he climbed up. I was wearing only underwear and a bra. If you think that I was embarrassed guess again.

He threw me on the bed and began kissing passionately, he trailed kisses all over my neck. I moaned loudly, he put his hand on my mouth
"shhh you don't want your dear mother to hear us". I nodded and turned so that I was now on top of him.
I took off his shirt and kissed his chest and abdomen.This time he moaned much louder than I did.
I silenced him with a kiss

We kissed for hours, then we cuddled and fell asleep.
When I woke up, I felt something heavy on me and when I opened my eyes I saw Alexei asleep, aw how cute, we slept holding hands.
I am lucky that it's saturday and that I don't have to go to school.

Alexei began to wake up, he opened his eyes and looked at me smiling
"Morning, you look beautiful".

"You have to go".  I told him

He frowned "But why? I like it there".

"This should not have happened. You are Lily's brother"

He stood up and began to dress.
I admired his beautiful muscles.
"You're acting like we slept together".

"I wish we did,then you would get what you want and wouldn't come back".

He glared "So you think I just want that from you? If I wanted to fuck you I could've done it a long time ago"

"Then what the hell you want?"

"I want you to be my girlfriend".

I got up and started to walk around the room.
"I, I don't know, please leave!" I told him.
He sighed, gave me a peck and left.

Now what?