Chapter 21: Treating AriaSaki

TOP NOTES

The last summary was at the beginning of chapter 18 – I intended to write this all in the bottom notes, but I as we know there is a character limit. Hence, the summary of chapter 18-20 will be here and 21 will follow in the bottom notes. I will probably do these summaries periodically with 'bookmarks' to the previous parts, that way you can read the whole thing with just a few clicks and not much space is lost!:

• In Chapter 18 "Saving Kyedae" a new version of the fuck machines was introduced. The girls who have one in their apartment can control them over a software, which can be controlled from the outside as well, to allow for a very special kind of cyber sex. Additionally, if the MC is wearing a certain sensor, the girls can put the machines into 'Real Life Mode', to feel the exact rhythm with which you are fucking any of these super hot streamers.

Plot points: You met Kyedae in a bar and had a heartfelt conversation about your somewhat similar medical history – at least that you both know what it feels like to be told that you were going to die. You weren't comfortable with how much you shared and saved yourself by claiming that you were misdiagnosed – that way Kyedae wouldn't share what you told her with your other girlfriends since there was never a real threat to begin with.

After she confessed her feelings to you, you two hooked up. During Kyedae's sleep the MC injected her with one of the vials hidden under his bed, and he installed an app on his phone which is seemingly connected to the prototype. In chapter 20 it is revealed that Kyedae's cancer is in remission. It is not clear whether the prototype had anything to do with this development or if her normal treatment just worked.

Additionally, it is becoming clear that the MC is struggling with keeping all this a secret from the girls. He doesn't want to lie anymore or think about all of this.

• Chapter 19 were the "Preparations" for the Harem Olympics. At the beginning of it we saw a mysterious figure ram the police transport in which two inmates were transported. Two police officers were killed in the crash, which surprised the assailant. It is unclear whether he would have killed them otherwise, although it is likely. Similarly, we do not know what his intentions were with the two inmates.

We also saw a flashback to one of Mike's first days in Singapore. He is rooting for you.

The rest of the chapter is mainly smut of the other girls. There is one cute scene with Miyoung, where you talk about her emotions with her and then decide to treat her to a short vacation to Malibu, which she greatly appreciates. We are also once again reminded of the lock the MC has in front of his door and that the other apartments do not have one. We also learn that the MC isn't as careful with the passcode as one might expect, since he just gives it to Miyoung without much thought. This might be due to it changing weekly anyways. A detail which is not mentioned in this chapter again but might become relevant later on, is that we saw in Chapter 8 that the MC has cameras in the elevator.

• Chapter 20 were the Harem Olympics. A summary of the main points can be found in the bottom Notes of that chapter.

Now, happy reading! Keep a look out! Some plot has hidden in the smut! :D

END OF TOP NOTES

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Chapter 21: Treating AriaSaki