Chapter 10: Party Games with Everyone

You separate from the long-haired streamers soft lips after a long, serene make out session. You wrap your arms around her tanned naked body and pull her in even closer, pressing your body against hers and cuddling her like a squishy teddy bear. You stroke her dyed hair for a bit and eventually give her a final kiss on the cheek, still with your eyes closed.

"We have to get up" you say with a groggy voice.

"noo... five more minutes.." she groans trying to hide her face in your shoulder. A tired grin grows on your face as she snuggles herself into you.

"Come on Rae... the trial is today, we need to get ready"

"postpone it... i wanna sleeeeep...!" she cries out in a very sleepy voice. Her request makes you laugh. "We can't postpone a trial! Come on, this is important. Also, if you don't wake up, I'm just gonna give all my cum to Aria~..." you sing in a teasing tone.

You don't know exactly when Aria woke up, but it was probably a good ten minutes before you did. The sounds of her gagging and the wet feeling of her sloppy blowjob made sure that you would awake in a great mood. By feeling the boobs of the girl still lying next to you, you could deduce that Aria was the one sucking you off this morning with such vigor. Instead of grabbing her head and shoving her down on your throbbing cock you elected to just enjoy it for about ten minutes before starting to wake up Rae with your own mouth.

You were reluctant to let the girls stay over at all at first because the trial starts at nine in the morning, and they would need to dress appropriately for the court room. When you said they could sleep here if they brought their outfits with them, you didn't expect to open the elevator door to the two of them in nothing but matching red lingerie - with enchanting black roses displayed on the fabric - and their suits on a hanger, which each of them would carry on only one finger, posing for you with the other hand on their hips and one of their legs arched, accentuating their curves. After that display it did not take long for the three of you to fuck on every flat, arched or simply existing surface in your apartment. At one point you even rode the elevator down to a lower unit to pound your girlfriend in different flats. Aria insisted it was 'to test the sexual energy of each floor' so she could better decide on which she wanted to move in. After all, you did promise her she could after inviting Emiru as well. Honestly, you think she just wanted an excuse to have you carry her around with your cock buried in her ass.

While you and Aria explored the building you left Rae alone in your home, which was kind of mean but you had just given her her twelfth orgasm of the night and she was lying flat out - mind blank - on the bed. Of course, you wouldn't just leave her completely unattended.

Since the mold of your dick was such a success with Sydney that she kept it for herself, you arranged to produce some more. One shall be given as a housewarming gift to every girl that moves in the skyscraper, and for some you have other ideas in mind. Relevant for this part of the story is that you strapped two of them to a fuck machine, that you then strapped Rae's limp body to. While you were prancing around with Aria's spread legs high in the air and your cock buried deep in her anus, Rae was being continuously pounded by two perfect replicas of your dick. It was really, really beautiful to look at and you almost didn't want to take your eyes off the show, but once Aria started leading you to the elevator on all fours, crawling backwards with only her mouth on your cock and looking up at you with big puppy eyes - her argument became pretty convincing too. Plus, it was kind of funny to think that Rae was just being used by the machine up there and enjoying it. When you asked her about it she answered that she came twice, and once more right when you shoved your dick down her throat to dump a big load into her hungry stomach. She prefers your real cock - which is always nice to hear - but she likes the dildos already much more than any other sex toy she's had so far - because they're you. You couldn't help but kiss her after she said that.