Chapter 32: An Ordinary Day

TOP NOTES

As mentioned in the Bottom Notes last time, currently it is a very busy time for me. Still, I want to apologize for chapters taking a bit longer – and I also want to thank you all for still being here :)
I hope things will calm down soon! But for now, Happy reading! =D
[FYI: This Chapter plays directly after Chapter 31. So this is the next night/day after Tina dommed Emi for the first time]

If you care about it, I recommend quickly googling Emi's "Albedo" cosplay from Overlord, and maybe check out the character "Shalltear Bloodfallen" from the same Anime too. The outfits don't play a huge role this chapter, and it felt a bit unfitting (= distracting from what was important) to describe them in great detail in the scene the outfits show up in.

Rae's "recent" insta reel (her in the bluish-skirt outfit) will also show up in this chapter.

Also, these are the inspirations for the lingerie sets Poki & Rae will be wearing in this chapter's finale:

Poki: https://www.google.com/imgres?q=two%20beautiful%20woman%20in%20purple%20and%20red%20lingerie&imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fm.media-amazon.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F717PPW5j1-L.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FLingerie-Underwear-Two-Piece-See-Through-Womens%2Fdp%2FB0B35FCFGF&docid=s2ix82Pcdm4WKM&tbnid=uGr-rch1qCYnlM&vet=12ahUKEwiAluGJh6WIAxXES_EDHXVfAO4QM3oECBQQAA..i&w=1600&h=1600&hcb=2&ved=2ahUKEwiAluGJh6WIAxXES_EDHXVfAO4QM3oECBQQAA

Rae: https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&hs=uAx&sca_esv=d8369754702056cf&sxsrf=ADLYWIIadPQB-ZMWfPmDQ1wrIcvEct8X2w:1725307439424&q=two+beautiful+woman+in+purple+and+red+lingerie&udm=2&fbs=AEQNm0A6bwEop21ehxKWq5cj-cHa02QUie7apaStVTrDAEoT1A_pRBhSGXWPGL0_xk71SHFUmHSJWGPXoD9Kj5_rnHbWFr6pDGwJ58cdNxYmpbe2hLI_xdQ_9z2lQpEgqKqBqaImtill_CQdlbVV0jEj9JoXX0E3JZ1CLoUVGLIajH2cMch2bc6JiG0HPkPa4BLZwu9RZ3mH&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwill7iIh6WIAxV6RfEDHaqWChoQtKgLegQIGxAB&biw=2506&bih=1307&dpr=1#vhid=i3UhpkZ_n5ByPM&vssid=mosaic

Summary of Chapter 31:

Caused by Emi's excessive bragging about reclaiming the Snake Swallower record, we saw a fierce battle for dominance between the Harem's nymphomaniac, and a surprise challenger: The submissive TinaKitten!
After making a strong start, Emi managed to bounce back multiple times – yet was ultimately defeated by her own overconfidence, and the fact that after all this – she still didn't see Tina as a real challenger – but rather the small, submissive, cute little innocent girl she usually is! As such, Emi was completely surprised when her dominant side showed, and her shocked state led to a fatal slip up after the desperate Tina was almost ready to break!
It seems that Emi has now mostly submitted – and while blushing excessively at the slightest sliver of affection by another woman, she seems very willing to please! However, it seems that Tina was not quite yet ready to learn the sex-heavy lifestyle changes being Emi's 'mommy' would bring with it!
Though, Emi certainly wants to get rid of the fact that that slip up ever occurred.

Happy reading!

Chapter 32: An Ordinary Day

"and after I held Miyoung and Rae at the bow of the ferry like that they became really clingy, I guess the romantic moment really got to them" you chuckle as you lay on a blue mattress on the rooftop of your skyscraper, staring at the stars with your girlfriend Sydney, holding hands. It is well past midnight, but you brought the makeshift bed up here to hang out with her a bit more and look at the stars while telling each other about your days.