Chapter 2: The Parker Family

Later that day Judy arrives at the house. She was just on time, 20:00 to be exact. she exits the car she borrowed from Marcy and walks to the family doorstep. Her job is to babysit Alan Parker, a 8 year old boy because the mother and father are going out. When judy entered, the parents greeted her and explained the rules. "Okay so, Alan can watch TV but goes to sleep at 22:00, keep the house clean and we will be back at 00:00. Judy nodded and said she understood, but when she wanted to ask if theres anything else to know, they already left before she knew it.

"wow, uh okay that was fast." Judy thought. she looked in the living and saw Alan watching TV. She went to Alan and tried to introduce herself, but he seemed completely brainwashed by the TV. "Hey im Judy." she said with a smile, but no response. She continued "Il take care of you tonight i bet it will be fun." again no response. She eventually gave up and didn't bother. She putted the note with the guys number on the table and sat down next to Alan for a while until suddenly the cable phone started ringing.

Judy was confused but curious. Alan suddenly started talking "I'm hungry." Judy wanted to pick up the phone first so she told Alan to wait a bit. Judy went to the phone and picked it up. "Hello?" She said, she thought it maybe was Marcy because she could have the number from the family saved or something and started calling her.

Nobody on the phone answered and all she was heard was breathing. "Well that's a cliché" Judy said and hung op the phone. She sat down again but started to get bored, she looked at the clock and it was 20:48 at the moment. She wished time went faster, eventually she decided to explore the house a little. Alan stil seemed glued to the couch so she told him to stay where he was and went to explore the house.

Judy went upstairs and began to find a lot of interesting news articles about there family on desks, it seemed to be news articles about the family being really rich in the past but a unknown event happend that made them lose there popularity and wealth and after generations they now seem to be a normal family with normal income. When she was about to read more, a sudden scream that sounded like Alan came out of nowhere from downstairs.

Judy rushed to the living room and saw Alan standing in front of the kitchen window pointing outside. "What's wrong!" She asked panickly, Alan answered "I was tying to find something to eat for my tummy and saw a man." Judy looked out the window and didn't see anything, she looked concerned but brought Alan back to the couch. "ma'am" Alan said. Judy asked Alan what was wrong. He replied "I'm hungry."

She sighed and stood up to get him some food in the kitchen, until the TV interupted her. It suddenly switched to the news. There was a reporter on screen explaining an incident that recently happend.

"We interupt this broadcast with breaking news, a woman was recently found dead in her apartament and her face seemed to be gone. We warn you the following footage may be disturbing." The news showed a foggy picture of a dead woman with her face that seemed to be cutten of her head. Judy was shook, the body looked familair to her. The reporter continued "We don't know a lot of the woman yet but we know she worked in the famous store The Marbles and lived alone. The police is still investigating the situation, but the killer has not yet been found so we advice you to lock your doors and stay inside."

The channel switched back to the regular kids show. Judy was shocked though." Omg, that's the woman who was so mean to me in the store, the cashier!!!"