4

Quackity dresses in his nicest clothes in the morning and heads to the dining area. He wants to see Foolish again, he is certain he now has a bit of a thing for the man.
He just hopes Foolish doesn't have a protective lover or something because that would be totally awkward, they would probably assume Quackity was trying to steal him.

Of course the first thing he notices is the man, Wilbur is already in the dining area, strangely he doesn't pay Quackity any mind.
Quackity goes to sit down, he's still unsure what the other man even wants from him, he's talking to some of the women right now.

Soon Foolish comes to Greet Quackity.

"Look who's here to serve you for the second time" he says, his emerald eyes twinkling.

Quackity smiles, "pancakes please" he says.

"Of course, syrup too?" Foolish asks.

Quackity nods, "Yes please."

Foolish seems to be the only one serving today, although it seems to be early morning since not many people are here, Quackity sits a d waits for a while observing the expensive looking place. Then he sees Foolish walking over to where Wilbur is sitting...

He watches interested.

Wilbur POV

The server walks up to him, he's the muscular sweet one everyone seems to like. Especially the short man, Quackity.

"Oh hello" he turns away from the women and they walk off talking amongst themselves.

"Hi," the waiter replies, "can I get you anything?"

"Uhm, I'm not really hungry yet, I just woke early because I'm not used to being on ships" Wilbur replies.

"Ah, ok, so in a bit then" the waiter nods.

"Your name is Foolish right?" Wilbur asks.

"Yes" Foolish replies.

"Are you dating the guy over there?" Wilbur gestures discretely to where Quackity is sitting.

"No, why? You interested in him?" Foolish asks as he looks over to where Quackity is sitting.

"Eh" Wilbur shrugs, "i was just curious and all, I saw you two talking on the deck last night."

"Oh, well no... I'm actually with another staff on the ship" Foolish replies, "but anyways, just call me over when you are ready to eat."

"Ok" Wilbur replies and smiles at him.

The waiter walks away. Wilbur looks over at where Quackity is sitting, surely the short man knows he doesn't stand a chance.

After he finally decides to eat breakfast he watches the shorter man leave the dining area, he decides to follow him out onto the deck. He sees him standing by the side of the deck staring at the ocean while other families and their children play away from the edge.
Wilbur slowly approaches,

"Hey" he says.

The other man turns staring up at him.

"You again?" He seems very annoyed.

"I think we got off to a bad start" Wilbur says to him. His expression stays in an annoyed scowl.