[002] married to a sociopath

                                   Everything had started off completely normal.

                                  They had gone to a park to play the infamous game and Roman had made a little boy cry. Typical Roy family shenanigans. But after the festivities were over, they planned to head back via helicopter. Celia begrudgingly joined her husband on the helicopter with Shiv and Logan, more than prepared to head back home and find another way to meet back up with Kendall. But all of Celia's careful planning would have to be put on hold because Logan seemed to be having a stroke and they had to go to the hospital. 

                                  As much as Celia could truly care less about Logan, she had to be there. 

                                 It was pretty much chaotic from that point on, and they all rushed into the hospital, allowing Logan to be taken in and watched over. Although it'd take a while, she learned that Logan had suffered a hemorrhagic stroke from the doctor. It wasn't too clear as to whether or not he'd make it and obviously, all of the siblings were panicking. 

                                Celia knew that she probably should be worrying too. But truth be told, she could care less. She was feeling just a bit hopeful that he would finally croak and die. After all, she still resented him for basically forcing her father's hand and having her marry Roman. And as much as Celia tried to remain focused on everything that was going on and pretend to be sad, it seemed as though only Roman happened to see right behind Celia's bullshit facade.