Note from the Author

♪♫•⋆•

♪♫•⋆•.¸¸ ✮ ¸¸.•⋆•♫♪

3/26/24

Hello! Long time no see 😁

If you read the original version of this book, I know you're probably wondering why I'm rewriting it to begin with. Truth is, I hate the way I used to write.
But over time I've gotten way better at it. The old writing felt kinda sloppy to me, and I don't want to put out anything that feels half-assed.

I'm attached to all the characters from the original book. 😭 But I realized there's so much more I can do with their relationships and backgrounds. And some stuff had to go because I've grown as a person and figured out what real love and friendship look and feel like (to me, anyway).

Don't worry, though. The characters will still be the same bunch, but the story itself will be tighter and more straightforward. So yeah, some things from the original might not make the cut. But it's still gonna be a classic friends-to-lovers, coming-of-age tale... just with more depth and backstory for everyone else too.

I'm still in the planning stages, but trust me, the wait will be worth it. I promise. 🤞

I can't say exactly when it'll be ready, but mark my words—I'll finish this book, even if it's the last thing I do. 🖤

In the meantime, check out my current Eddie Munson fic, "Soft to Be Strong." It'll give you a taste of what's to come with the new and improved writing.

Thanks a bunch for all the support! This book is what made me fall in love with writing, and I haven't forgotten about it. Are You Satisfied will be back. I've got big plans for it. 🌚

love you guys & thank you again

- yomi ♡