ᴅᴇsᴄʀɪᴘᴛɪᴏɴ/ɪɴғᴏ

This book is about a girl named Jazmin Cowell and how her life is without her father in the image and her mom being a raging alcoholic, barely even a mom anymore.

She goes through life in highschool and tries to figure out her future while still struggling with other things, but she feels she has no one to turn to with these feelings. So when she finally gets out of the grasp of a popular boy's grasps of love and finds a girl who becomes her friend she feels more comfortable. She starts to find herself growing to want comfort from the friend and soon gets attached.

But when she starts to get too attached she catches feelings and can't seem to get herself out of the loving trance. She doesn't know what to do with these new romantic feelings, especially for her own gender. With her friend being the only one she could've turned to now being the one she is undoubtedly in love with she can no longer turn to her for advice on these feelings without possibly giving her lively crush on her away.

She has to figure out herself without any support and it takes a toll on her and she slowly gets more sinked into these almost life-sucking feelings. She feels alone once again, but what will happen?

Will Jazmin ever understand herself? Will she tell the girl her feelings or keep it a secret forever? Will she ever feel normal again? Or will she forever feel separated from the normal feeling others have?

"What the fuck happened, Jazmin?"

"Brayden has bad shit."

~~~~~~

This book contains:
Self-harm
Alcohol
Smoking
Drugs
Depression
Suicide
Sa
Trauma
Vulgar language
Sexual language
(Basically swearing and sexual comments/talk)
Physical and emotional abuse

~~~~~~

Characters:

Jazmin Cowell

Age: 16Sexuality: ??"I was always alone, so I learned to be a bad bitch on my own

Age: 16
Sexuality: ??
"I was always alone, so I learned to be a bad bitch on my own. I ain't need yo advice."

Caitlyn Jensen

Age: 17Sexuality: Bi"There's nothing wrong with you

Age: 17
Sexuality: Bi
"There's nothing wrong with you. And I'm saying that sober and for once not on something."

~~~~~~
This book will be updated when I actually remember it existes and I have motivation so bare with me PLEASEE 🙏🏻🙏🏻 and some chapters will probably be short like not even 1000 words or just about that but some will also be like 6000 so that's why I'm telling you PLEASE BARE WITH ME. Anyways I really hope you enjoy this book, and always feel free to leave tips or just comments or even chapter or event ideas. Thank you!!

- A young wannabe author