˜"*°•.˜"*°• Stalker •°*"˜.•°*"˜

⤊Jungkook⤋

My hands are gripped tightly by him and he dragged me inside again with him. Yoongi and Hobi are also behind me but two bulky men are behind them with gun.
"Leave me you b@sterd . " I yelled.
"Tsk tsk bunny we still have a big conversation to continue now I cannot let you go and if you cannot be good boy then I can kill your dearest Yoongi and Hobi! Do you want it princess tell me?" He grinned and I looked away.
"Leave them they have nothing to do with this. I will do anything you want. Just leave them you j*rk " I spat without looking at him.

"Good boy , let them go and also safely send them to their house " He orderes them well they answered it with a loud"yes sir".
"Kook we cannot leave you here alone like this. Bub we can die for you but cannot let you die " Yoongi looked at me with teary eyes. I cannot explain how many pieces my heart broke to see Yoongi crying.
"I am soory yoongi but you both have to leave because this is my problem. I don't want you both to suffer more for me. Please go please. For me go from here! " Yoongi and hobi wanted to come toward me but the men stopped them. They loweres their head and turn around. They left from the mansion.

"Let's go princess I am waiting " He rasped near my ear . I gritted my teeth in anger. He hold my waist and lift me up in bridal style. Then he started to walk toward the room from where I ran away! Again!

⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢

He throw ne on the soft nattress and i bounced back for bouncyness of the mattress. The time is passing like a blink of eyes. He hovered over me .
"You causes a lot if time waste princess. I wanted to talk with you like a gentleman but you causes lot of time waste, now you listen to me carefully princess we are getting married 2days later and it is final " He smiled and finally get away from me. I sat up .

"Why are you doing this with me, just because I saw you killing someone? I promise I will never tell anyone. Please let me go I..... " I tried complete my words but he pushed me on bed again and smashed his lips with mine.

The realization hit me like a thunder and felt he is taking away ny first kiss which I saved for my love. I started to punch his chest and tried to push him but he hold my both hands over my head . He bit my bottom lip to enter but did not let him. His one hand goes under my top and pinched my sensitive nipple I cannot help but moaned out. I can feel his smirk in between the kiss. His tongue entered into the carven of my mouth.

I got tried to push him and punch him away. I cannot help but gave up in the kiss. He won and he felt it. His hands leave me. And unconsciously my hands hold his fistful hair. I want to pull away but his lips feels so good with me. I love this feeling. His hit tongue fighting with mine his hands roaming under my top over my naked chest and nipples. Is it  what called the lust? Soon my breath got uneven and i cannot take it anymore I puched his chest again and finally he pulled away.

Still our saliva sting is attached . He made me look at him.
"You are mine princess only mine. I love you. I crave for you. I want you not only this life but whole life time and after death in hell. You are my virtue, you are ny sin. You make my shine and you are the shine of my dark world. But in the end you are mine " He hold me closer, my shking body felt relaxed in his arms.

His words seems profound yet so baseless to me. I cannot believe him. But someone in my heart dying to believe him. He is the devil and he want me as his bride which means I will sell myself to devil that makes me devil too. It is a sin  , he is wrong I am right. But still I want it. He is turning into my lust and I am afraid this list will undeniably turn into love.

  ⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢⇢

The days passed like air. I am staying here with him and today I am getting married with him. With the person who kidnapped me. I am not ready still I am getting ready. From childhood I have loved the thriller adventure but my life took a U turna and became a humourous adventure.