ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀ

{ Last }
〖Jimin〗

Today is a best day for me finally I can achieve my dream. I am graduating today . I entered into the university while everyone greet me and congratulate me I got 96% . I entered into the hallroom where all students are present and teachers. My eyes fell on the certain person Yoongi Min with whom I never considered as my teacher. From the past few months I got a huge crush over this man but every time the one word hold ne back. He is married. He is married. Have sone shame Jimin park you cannot break someone's sweet relationship. You are not a b*tch.

I sat down and very soon the programme started. After 2 or 3 names my name got announced. I looked around and got up. I came out from the row seats and walked towards the stage. I stepped up the starlies and got up on stage. But seeing that man's face my knees started to shake. I took sone deep breath and sauntered towards them. Ny head is spinning, I am feeling like nausea I cannot face him, I love him I cannot live with him. When he became so much necessary to me. I am strong I can do it. I have to do it. I will do it.

He came beside the teachers. They gave me certificate, and a flower bouquet. I bowed to them and i came down from the stage. I sat down my friend. I took a deep breath again. I did it.

Soon the ceremony ended and we all took sone selfies. Although it is our last day but I have some awesome friends with I will be in touch.
I was busy to talk with some friends when some one called out fir me. I turned around and saw Kai. He is the heartthrob of the university because he has the great looks also kind.
"Hey Jimin" He called for me. I smiled.
"Hi Kai , what happened? " I asked looking at him.
"Jimin I have been trying to confess for long time but I wasn't able because I was coward but now finally I got the clabce again. And I wanna say I love you Jimin. I love you so much. Will you be my boyfriend? " I looked at him shokingly. I wasn't expecting it . I don't want him to suffer. I cannot have relationship with him while I an not in love with him.

"Kai I am s..... " I was about to say but suddenly someone came between us and punched him. I looked at the person with shockness and it is Mr. Min. It's him. He looked at me angrily.

"Mr

"Mr. M-Min? " I called out fir him but he hold ny hand and picked me up on his shoulder he didn't let me answer anything. I started to fight back to come down but he hold me tightly.
"Don't try to make it hard Kitten or I will smack on your a$$ in front of everyone. " He roared and I calmed down.

-

----------------------------------------

【Yoongi】

After I took him to my mansion I straight took him to my bedroom. The f*cker tried to propose my love I  front of my eyes. How he dared? I will take care of him later but before that I have to take care of my kitten.
I throw him on bed and he bounced on the soft mattress. He is mine. The moment I looked at him he became mine only mine.
"S-sir why you t-take me here? I w-wanna go... " He was blabbering but I shuahed him.
"Now you cannot go anywhere because you are going to stay with me here. " He looked at me strangely.
"Huh! Why? " So cute I love it.
"I am not going to talk like those professional speaker but I wanna say I love you and I wanna marry you . "
"But sir how you can cheat on your wife with me. You are married. I don't wanna be homebreaker please I don't want to marry you. "Who have told him I am married. Yes it is true that I was engages but that engagement went off because I found out she is a cheater and cheating behind my back.
" Ow Kitten I am not married. Who told you that? I was engaged but she cheated on me and I call off the marriage. " He looked at me with his pink nose and teary eyes looking like a cute baby.
"Really but the other students said you are married so I kept ny distance from you. " He looked down. I hold his chin to make him look at me.
"I love you kitten only you and I will always. You are my present and future. " I didn't let him talk and dnashed my lips with him. He wrapped his hands around ny neck.

We both dived inti the world of pleasure and bliss. I will not let him go away anywhere . Without him I am nothing just a soulless body. Soon enough our clothes scattered on the floor. I aligned my shaft into his hole and started to thrust into him and after our blissful night we drifted apart into sleep.

THE END