ᶜᵒᵖ ˡᵒᵛᵉ

𐀔Jimin𐀔

" Sir please give this report to Chief Min. It is the new case the cops already make thoe whole report and they want you both help them in this case. " I nodded . Well I am working in Seoul Jongno Police Station as Senior Superintendent General . My 27 spring season already passed now it is winter. Soon another spring is going to come but my life is like winter dead leafs.

No dating, no love life and no chatting but in this meantime I got a beautiful enemy whi is none other than ny senior the Chief Superintendent General. Who is none other than my college bully who bullied me for continuous 2 years. And his name us Min Yoongi.

After 4 years again that shithead became my senior. Why? Why Gid did he gave you more sweets that you back stabbed me. I always wanted to feel free but that Min always have to come in my life.

(A/n : Jimin's look)

I knocked at the door fir 2 time and I head "come in" from other side. I opened it and entered. I looked around and saw Him near the window busy in smoking.

(A/n: yoongi look )

(A/n: yoongi look )

"Welcome Park ? Why so early? Were you dying to meet me? " He looked up and a dirtiest grin has in his face. I can feel anger building up in my whole body.
"Listen Min I don't have enough time to talk bullsh*t with you okay , the others give us the responsibility for the new case because the other normal cops aren't able to handle it. The new case is really important so I am here to give you the report okay. Now can please focus on you da*n new case. " I really nit to hear angry but his face is enough to spoil my mood.

"Oh Park of course okay give me the report and park wanna say you seem more beautiful than the college days your those dark circles are also gone impressive " He said with filthy smirk in  the corner of his lip.
"Have you noticed after 4 moths that my dark circles are gone Min! " I sarcastically exclaimed .
" Noticed everything but said nothing okay let's go I wanna see the crime spot " He stated and I agreed. We both  headed for the crime spot which is near the Cheonggyecheon where in a worn out place in the night time a girl got killed. The main report is the Girl name is Cho Eun-ae who is a famous model in Seoul and she was coming from a party3 days ago at night Around 1pm some one killed her. The killing weapon is normal kitchen knife and the killer stabbed in victims body for 13 time. Which means the killer took some type of revenge. We soon enough reached the crime scene and we started our working. The teams started to searchbfor any clue and Yoongi is also searching for it.