Sleepy partner

*Chuuya's POV* It was early noon and I was sitting on my couch - a very comfortable velvet and leather couch- peacefully reading a book when I heard slow footsteps heading towards me, before feeling two long arms embracing me. "Morning, sleepy head" "morning" he replied with a low and gruff voice, as I felt his head laying on top of mine." Slept well for once?" I asked my bandaged partner, who hummed in agreement. "Still sleepy" was his reply.

Finally, I turned from my book to look up at Dazai, who lightly raised his head, before kissing his left cheek. A small smile appeared on his lips in response. I took the time to look at his features : Fluffy -and admittedly lightly messy- dark brown hair and tired gold-brown eyes, with ever so slightly flushed cheeks, complimented his light skin. Bandages were draped around his neck and forearms, which reached up under the sleeves of the grey t-shirt he wore. On it were three cats - a black, a white and a brown cat- with the sentence 'I like cats' written over it.

"You hungry?" I questioned, only for him to shake his head 'no', followed by "Not right now, thanks for the offer." A thing I noticed was that he already seemed to be nodding off. 'Seems like it's not just sleepiness, huh?' I thought. So, since I'm a good partner and don't want him to literally fall asleep, I gently pat the space next to me. He didn't need any other sign or word to comply, walking around and sitting on my right, only to lay his head on the back of my couch. "What are you reading?" I heard him ask tiredly. 

"The sea of fertility. It's about reincarnation and the nature of the soul. Don't think you'd like it due to how obsessed with dying you are." As I was explaining him about my book, I suddenly felt his head on my shoulder, prompting me to look at my partner. He was leaning on my shoulder, eyes closed, and appeared to be shockingly comfortable.

I gently wrapped my arm around his shoulders and kissed the top of his head, before looking back at my book "Sleep well then, bandages."