Soukoku pocky challenge (not canon, I made this on Chuuya's birthday)

Image on top not by me

(Warning! Intense kissing, hickey)

No one's POV: Chuuya unlocked the door and entered his apartment, taking his shoes and hat off before wandering to the kitchen. 

Today was his birthday, and it was just as uneventful as ever, the only new thing happening being Tachihara giving him a new choker. He wasn't the type to celebrate his birthday, so only two people in the entire mafia knew about, being Ane-san and Tachihara.

Although he was more eager than ever to get back home, because for the first time in five years, he got to spend the rest of the day with Dazai (even if he will never in a million years admit it to the other). When he entered, the first thing he saw were two gift bags on the kitchen isle. Another thing he picked up on was the smell of a freshly baked cake mixed with wine. That, and his partner sitting sprawled on the couch in the living room across the kitchen, looking at him with a genuine smile.

 "Hey there, Chuuya~. Had a good enough day today?" He asked, knowing mafia work was exhausting and could be tougher than usual from time to time. He was wearing a dark beige turtleneck sweater  with his signature white pants, though there was no coat for once. Thankfully, it also seemed like Dazai wanted to spare his floor (and sanity) for the day, as he was not wearing his shoes, nor did he wish him a happy birthday (a thing he -surprinsingly- didn't mind all that much. He found it childish). "Yeah, it was. For once. Though Tachihara got me a new choker. I will try it on later, when I don't feel like collapsing in bed like always." 

The brunette nodded at Chuuya's answer, which he expected (the 'collapsing like always' part, not the choker part). The mafioso only noticed at that moment his partner was eating a pocky, with the pack on the coffee table. It was strawberry flavored, his favorite. Chuuya made his way over to the leather couch and Dazai, being who he was, did not make any space for him. Not that it mattered to the auburn-haired male, seeing as he sat on top of the other. Osamu, already blushing, flushed a bit further when Chuuya suddenly picked a pocky and positioned it between their faces "Care to play a few rounds with me?" he questioned with a smile.

Dazai nodded and the other slipped an end of the pocky in his mouth before taking the other in his own. The detective only moved of three milimetres when the other's lips reached his, with Chuuya having eaten pretty much the entirety of the strawberry stick. Osamu's eyes widened when he felt the red-head's tongue slide in his mouth, seemingly searching for any piece of pocky left, only to close them and moan lightly as the tongue in his mouth made contact with the roof of his mouth. He had the time to let out two more moans before the tongue exploring his mouth retreated, only to be replaced by the end of another pocky, startling the brunette. This time, he managed to eat the majority of the pocky, but his petite partner repeated the same process he did with the previous one. In total, they ate seven pocky, or Chuuya five and Dazai two. 

When the former finally pulled his tongue out of the latter's mouth for the last time, the taller was shuddering from their heated mouth games as his eyes stayed half lidded and his lips still parted, causing the auburn-head to laugh a moment. The other was completely out of it, although was wanting more kisses, and put his arms on the other's shoulders weakly to ask his silent question. He obliged gladly. Finally, Chuuya finally got up to open his gift as Dazai was catching his breath, limp on the couch. 

A moment passed and he heard his partner gasp of surprise. He had bought him one of the new wines the other had wanted to buy, but never had the time to because of his job. 

Needless to say that Chuuya got exactly what he wanted, and a bit more, for his birthday. Dazai also got a nice bite mark to show off the next day.