1-10

☆ 1. Chapter 1: Sir Alex

Chapter 1:

After the Lord woke up, Xiao Ai turned around slightly, and suddenly, there was a heartbreaking pain somewhere under his body.

"Uh..." Xiao Ai lay down again and couldn't help but groaned.

It was as if a rusty and tightly closed valve had been suddenly opened in his mind, and chaotic consciousness poured out like a torrent.

He clearly remembered that someone in that organization shot him in the heart, then tied himself to a stone and threw him into the sea.

Scarlet and dark blue, under the moonlight, gradually disappeared into the darkness along with the suffocation of despair...

Now.

Xiao Ai's pupils shrank, was she saved?

The pain in the lower parts of his body became more and more clear. He remembered that this feeling could only be felt when he was with Su Lie...

Su Lie.

Thinking of this, Xiao Ai frowned tightly. This man, who was also his former lover, had been killed by the organization a few days before he was shot.

"Master, Master, you're awake!" A girl's voice sounded in my ear, with a bit of joy.

Xiao Ai's chaotic thoughts were suddenly interrupted, and his blurred eyes gradually focused on the realistic scene in front of him.

The glass chandelier on the jade roof exudes mottled light from the glass, the walls below are covered with European light brown printed wallpaper, and the cornices, doors and windows are decorated with traditional Chinese components.

When he turned his eyes again to find out, a girl's figure appeared in front of him.

The girl has two pigtails and wears a blue and white floral vest and jacket pants. No matter how you look at it, it doesn't look like the current outfit.

"Master, please rest first. I'll tell the young master right now!" The girl tucked Xiao Ai's slightly turned-up quilt and trotted toward the door.

"Hey, wait..." Xiao Ai endured the pain and struggled to hold up his upper body with both arms, calling to the other party in a slightly hoarse voice.

"Master..." Seeing this, the girl quickly took three steps and then two steps back, covered Xiao Ai's shoulders with the quilt, and pretended to be angry, "The doctor said that you are still very weak, so you must be careful these days. Recuperate and rest more. If you get cold again, your body and bones, young master, will suffer a lot."

Xiao Ai glanced at the girl for a few times, then looked around for a while, and asked tentatively , "Where am I? Did you save me?"

"This is the Mingyue Mansion. It was the doctor called by the young master who saved you, young master." The girl was confused.

Xiao Ai frowned, also with a puzzled expression, "How should I call you."

"I am Xiao Yao, Master, you won't...don't remember anything, right?" The girl's expression changed from doubt to doubt. He became worried and said, "No, I must tell the young master about this."

Xiao Ai touched the place on his chest where the gun had hit him in the mist, but there was no pain at all.

"Xiao Yao..." Xiao Ai grabbed the cuff of the girl who was about to leave. Xiao Yao's face turned crimson suddenly, and he quickly pulled out the part of his sleeve that Xiao Ai had pinched, "Master, this can't be done. If you have anything to do, just tell Xiao Yao."