11-20

☆ 11. Chapter 11: Stab Lou Zi

Chapter 11:

The fire has spread to the entrance of the cave, and the rock walls inside the cave are flickering.

Xiao Ai tightened his cloak and walked towards the creek far away from the cave entrance.

Lifting his right foot, he kicked a nearby stone into the water. Ripples appeared on the water, distorting the reflected figure. As the sun set, the fiery red disc gradually returned to its original shape along with the figure. .

Looking at himself in the water, Xiao Ai's eyes were half closed, as if a big hole had been dug in his heart.

Everything seemed to be going smoothly.

As soon as his body recovered, he wanted to find Su Lie. He didn't even have a clue how to find him or where to find him, but he stumbled across him.

The first moment I woke up, I thought about escaping from Mingyue Mansion and gaining the freedom that I didn't get in my previous life. Before the plan was even started, this unknown cave was discovered.

Once the goal is achieved unexpectedly, it suddenly disappears.

Just like the first time I saw Su Lie, everything I thought I was ready to say suddenly turned into a fish stuck in my throat. It couldn't go up or come down, but it was painful.

From love to hate, in the final analysis, it is just a change from "care" to "care more".

He didn't like Su Lie's calm expression blessing him to be with someone else, as if he never had a place in the other person's heart.

But he wouldn't even want to get along with Su Lie. This would seem too humble, a humility that even he would feel unworthy of.

"So is this a person acting cheaply here?" The nails on Xiao Ai's right hand were about to pierce through the palm of his hand.

"Boom!"

Suddenly, there was a sound on the ground, and the whole mountain shook violently. Xiao Ai's body tilted, but luckily he grabbed a tree next to him to prevent him from falling.

A thick black smoke floated in the sky in the distance.

Xiao Ai's first reaction was to fight. This phenomenon was like a few cannonballs being fired somewhere in the mountain.

In this era, it makes sense.

Seeing that the white smoke at the entrance of the cave was gradually dissipating, and presumably the fire at the entrance was also decreasing, Xiao Ai quickly ran back to the cave and hid.

I don't have such a strong obsession with meeting the King of Hell.

I thought there would be a few more cannons like the one just now, but unexpectedly, it became quiet.

So it's that guy Ye Tianjue who doesn't think setting fire to the mountain is enough, and thinks he has the ability to fly into the sky and escape from the earth, so he wants to blow people out of the bottom of the mountain.

Xiao Ai thought to himself.

The vines at the entrance of the cave were burned by the fire to ashes scattered on the ground. The setting sun just shined in, adding a layer of bright color to the inside of the cave.

A shadow moves across the ground.

Xiao Ai looked up and saw a butterfly.

After thinking for a moment, while the butterfly was slowly circling, Xiao Ai suddenly stretched out his arm and pinched the butterfly's wings with one hand.