41-44

☆ 41. Chapter 41: Together

Chapter 41:

At night together, Kujoying came to Xiao Ai's room.

"Ying'er, I want to sleep with you today."

Xiao Ai looked at Kujo Ying with his eyes, and his body froze.

She wore a wedding dress.

"Don't worry, I'm just lying next to you quietly." Kujoying showed a troubled expression, "You can wear a white suit as before." "

Yes." Xiao Ai agreed.

"Thank you, really, thank you." Kujoying lowered his head and smiled, like a young girl with a pink face.

"No need." Xiao Ai replied with two words calmly, and then lay straight on the bed like a machine.

Kujoying lay next to Xiao Ai and hugged him tightly.

Xiao Ai closed his eyes.

Is Ye Tianjue asleep at this time?

He said that if he didn't sleep, he couldn't sleep.

Then, if you fall asleep, he can sleep well.

"Ying, I'm sorry, we can't go back to Japan."

Kujo Hing's voice woke up Xiao Ai from his light sleep.

"Then where are we going?" Xiao Ai asked calmly.

"We can't go anywhere." Kujoying hugged Xiao Ai tightly and began to cry.

Yes, can't go anywhere.

A year ago, the Japanese government ordered Kujo Hide to launch a full-scale war of aggression against China.

But at that time, the Fourth Young Master had just escaped and disappeared.

She was afraid, she was afraid that if the war broke out, the Fourth Young Master would be injured.

For a year, the superiors issued orders over and over again, and Kujohide searched desperately, but there was no news about the Fourth Young Master.

The Fourth Young Master was finally found, and then a subordinate from Japan told her that the government had spent a year training generals who could replace her.

This means that once the general reaches China, she has only two options left.

One committed suicide by committing seppuku, and the other was sentenced to death by the military.

What's more, he secretly released two Class A criminals wanted by the Japanese government.

The so-called capital punishment is nothing more than a dead end.

"So." After Xiao Ai finished speaking, the surroundings seemed to become quieter.

"I burned the body of General Inoue yesterday." Kujo Hide's voice trembled, "I burned my general, the general who has been with me for twenty-eight years." "

I am here." Xiao Ai seemed to be reciting his lines.

"Ying'er, Ying'er." Kutiao Ying stroked Xiao Ai's cheek with a vicissitudes of smile, "We still have a place to go, there is another place." "

Really." Xiao Ai opened his eyes, his eyes Wu Shi said, "Go if you want to."

"It's a good place," Kujo Hide said in admiration. "There is Kiyomizu Temple, cherry blossoms, and maple leaves. It's just you and me." "

Well, it seems like a good place." Xiao Ai's mind reflected Ye Tianjue's smile when he said goodbye.

"Ying'er, let's go, let's go together." Kujo Hing let go of Xiao Ai, sat up, and took out a dagger.