Chapter 3

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while since I updated. I've been dealing with a lot of personal stuff lately but right now it's all sorting into place! So I'll hopefully be able to update more. Now let's get on with the story shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My heart was beating out of my chest as tears formed into my eyes. Wybie was frozen and so was I. The look of regret was on his face. A look I haven't seen from him in a long time.

"I....I can explain! Th...this isn't what it looks like I didn't think you'd wake up!" He spoke quickly and I tried to respond but i was speechless. I don't know how I could forget about Taylor. Her blue eyes blonde hair.. The time they kissed right here on this very bed was all I could think of. The two people I called my best friends and one of them stole the other from me. And in that moment I was speechless. Wybie stepped back inside and put his hand on my surly red face. "It wasn't supposed to go like this....Coraline I Lo...."

"GET OUT!" Tears started to fall down my cheeks as i pulled my face from his hand. "I want you to get out and you better not come back!" My tone was cold and my stance was stiff. I wasn't looking at him but his gaze was on me. "I said get OUT" and with that he was gone. I was alone in my room once again. Just like i was when we first came to the pink palace years ago. But I woke up. Nobody. Just alone. Exactly like the dream ended. 

"Coraline? Honey I heard yelling is everything okay?" My mom was outside of my door when I noticed I had tears streaming down my face.