"I Hope You Lose"

We were driving back to Katipunan when Conrad received a message.

I still can feel the smile on my face, and my hold on him is tighter than the previous rides when we started this journey back to Manila. I can tell that he likes it, because even though I can't see his face, I can see that subtle smile on his lips, which currently is getting a little bit more obvious.

It didn't escape my attention when he held my thighs a few seconds longer when he started his bike- like he wants to have a feel of me behind him. And after that, I felt him touched my hands around his waist, then lifted one to his lips, before he asked, "Ready, Far Side?"

"Ready when you are", seems to be the apt answer. I held on him tight before rubbing my face on his back.

"I love keeping you where you are, Princess", he said softly, then he started to drive away.

It seems that we have built a routine within these mere two days that we know each other. And I love routine...I can get used to this.

He's still using a lot of random endearments, and it's getting hard to convince myself not to fall hard on those terms.

I love "Far Side" though.
Like it's the name he made for me.
A secret code that only the two of us know...
Though I'm not sure how deep he knows that side, and whether he's willing to exert that extra effort to be familiar with that side of me....
Who knows, the "knowing" might be as far as him giving me that name.

Then I remember the kiss.
I've never been kissed before, much so that kind of kiss.
I wonder what he's thinking about me now.
Not even two days, and there I was asking him to claim me.

That quick fifteen minute into the drive is not doing any good to my psyche.
I should not be left alone with my own thoughts.
Those butterflies in the stomach are suddenly extinguished when logic and doubts came in.
The kilig is immediately gone.

"Love, can we do a quick stopover at Katipunan? The guys are there and they're asking if I'd drop by"

Ever since we started this ride back, it felt like I can't find my tongue.
I'm not sure what to make with his grin and his touches which are getting more frequent.
I suddenly felt a bit embarrassed, and the not knowing what's running inside his head makes it worse.

Though all I want to do is to just go straight to my room and spend an hour or so overthinking and overanalyzing the things that happened today, I found myself nodding my head in agreement.

Let loose Liza and see where this thing will lead. Remember- sometimes you just need to stay constant and see what the other variables in the equation would do.
Once he sees the crazy, he might probably be gone in a blink.
Just don't let those touches be a little bit more serious.

He stopped his bike at a sportsbar in Katipunan. And because it's Saturday, of course, the parking lot is full... again.
Drop by and go.
I hope we'll just stay for a couple of minutes, then we'll leave immediately.
Or... I can go on my own.

I absentmindedly went down of his bike, and when I was unbuckling my helmet, I felt him gently tap my hand.

"You're getting used to it, Princess"

"Hm?", I asked, my eyes suddenly on him.

I saw his eyes smile, and I know he's grinning, when he said, "Doing this... " as he unbuckles my helmet.

I saw him removed his and placed both in the case. My eyes were following his movement, but I was trying really hard to avoid his face.

And when I thought he's done, I started to take a step forward, but was surprised when his hand pulled me back. Then his arm is around my waist, and the other touching my face.