Stin Kardia Tou Thessaloniki

With every step Master Theo edged forward towards the palace of Thessaloniki, he sensed the urgency of his moments right at this point, realizing that he needed to be quick because something he would never expect was taking place on the other side and his heart was taking a resolution to rather die before letting itself reminisce with the shrines of the present where nothing seemed to go the direction, Master Theo and Miss Sophie always wanted to. They wanted peace, harmony and the happily sought existence of the Hellas-Hellada Kingdom but that seemed a long distant dream now, utmost, and forever.

Master Theo kept walking on and on with rapid hesitation of defeat in his eyes as if he could not understand what was the reality of his retarded life where he had utterly failed as a friend to Miss Sophie, who mistakenly sought the Prince of the Hellada Kingdom as her husband, imagining the impossible of changing his beliefs and turning into a man against his rival enemy. It was a matter of fact that she wanted peace between both states as a means to resolve the promise made to Master Theo in reality but sadly she had failed, miserably. It was her failure that had resulted in her mere possibility of death right at this point, and that troubled Theodore Makris from the bottom of his heart where he could not understand why at times life is so cruel and abolishes every means of satisfactory happiness towards you. It was for his heart to conquer his own space in the coldness of the weather through which he was rapidly moving, experiencing the silence and fearing the unknown. He knew this was just the silence before the disaster and within seconds, everything would resolve to change in the direction he had never thought about. This was his life and he knew every point of it, from the true perspective. He was no more now the person he had been all these years, hidden behind the cave and in the land of the Hellas, because today he had already found his way towards the Hellada, where the affectionate feeling of his life, Madame Sophie, Miss Sophie who held an honorable position within every ventricle, every atrium of his heart, as he sang “Let her blood spread in my body, just the way her name and loving memory does…”

The vile footsteps of Master Theo kept echoing in the silence of these dusty grounds, while felt colder with every second the distance between him and Miss Sophie lessened, with the urgency of either her irreversible death or thorough savior for survival. Little did he have time in his hand, running on the way towards the palace, covered under the dampness of the fog and the shrill smell of the trees which had shred their leaves, and no more wished to bloom with their flowers once again. They felt dead and so did the feelings with thy Emperor of the Hellas, who no longer had the energy to stay stable without any expression of those harsh feelings replicating on his face over and over again. It was not the terrible fact of forthcoming death event that was troubling him, but also the ray of failure he could feel within his eyes to witness her laying on the death bed, with no help on the sight. Miss Sophie needed his help, Master Theo needed her help, and indeed both of them ought to wish for God’s help and their safe revival at the earliest. Wish things could really change, and change for the good of their unsung, unrequited love story once again.