hellooooo

So umm hi?
I'mma write like i talk not write like i write. That made absolutely no sense. Ok let's begin i guess?
I have social anxiety i dont know how to spell English is my third language. First one is Hebrew and second is French then we have Italian and Spanish (i know a bit of both) and we learn Arabic at school. I think it's ridiculous to hate on someone because of their sexual urination the place they came from the language they speak the kind of people they like they kind of people they are and the gods they believe in.
It's pathetic.

I'm biologically a girl and my prefered pronounses are
she/they.
I am terrified of kids (they are scary!!!!) i have a ''we dont talk about bruno" with my aunt (she left before i was born and never came back).

I have two lesbian moms who's together for 20 years already. I'm the first born i have a little brother and he is the reason i'm not dead yet.

I LOVE (and good at) to write, draw, photograph, make clothes out of nothing, read and watch 'young royals'.

I have ADHD and cant sit straight (hehe) for more than 12 seconds.

My how i figured out my sexuality story is next. And ofc also how i outed myself accidentaly to my entire  English class plus the teacher who didn't care.

Bi babes stay safe.