my sexuality discovery then came a time where I didn't like being touched it sou

My journy is a fuck8ng one hell of a ride.

It all starts in kindergarden when i told the teacher she was homophobic and racist for not letting me go to the bathroom.

I was and am a fucking brat.

Anygays i always knew what lgbt was. When i was 5 i knew what lesbian and gay was but i didn't exactely understood what trans ment. I grew up in a religious neighberhood and now that i think of it i was really sheltered. I barely went outside just for school and the garden.

But enough with the depressing thoughts.
I SAID ENOUGH JEREMY

I always thought i was a lesbian 'cause if homophobia is by blood (wich it isn't i was just very stupid) so is homosexuality. I was stupid ok?

I had a best friend called L (i 'aint saying her name) and i thought i had feelings for her. I didn't obvi. she was just my bestie. So i kissed her on the lips. That was i think first or second grade. We kept kissing like on daily basis wich Wasn't weird for us Because we both thought we were just showing affection. She moved after 2 grade.

After I finish third grade which was the worst fucking year of my entire life we moved to another city. I'm not going to talk about the whole moving thing right now or the friendship I had there because honestly it's toxic and also third grade I'm not going to talk about third grade. Not now. Third grade sucked ass.

In fourth grade I thought I got a crush on a boy because most of the girls had a crush on him so obviously I also need to have a crush on him, I wrote A Love Song and love poems about him and I'm reading it now and I want to puke and cry.

That's how I thought I was straight. Wich i am absolutely not. I'm straight as Dionysus and Iris's child. And a bendy ruler.

Then I thought I got a crush on a girl cuz she was really pretty and everything I wanted to be so of course I wanted to be with her and so I thought I was bisexual. so I invited over her and another friend and then I came out to them and they were like oh cool and then I had a fight with the girl I had a crush on her. which I didn't actually.

Then i found out what Pansexual was and identified as that.

Then came a time when I didn't like to be touched and I thought about relationships cuz it was in the start of 8th grade and everyone had crushes except me.

So i thought i was Asexual. Then i thought i was Aromantic.

When I realized I was both I cried for a week straight (gay).

because I was in denial and I thought that if it meant I was AroAce I couldn't be in relationships.
then I found someone on tiktok who explained that being AroAce doesn't mean that you can't be in relationships and now I'm very happy.

I don't know how i identify or who i prefer. I just know that i prefer being refered to as she/they and that nonbianarys are hot.

And that's my journey of how I went from Straight to a Lesbian to Straight to Bisexual to Pansexual to Asexual to Aromantic and finally AroAce.

If you have any questions just ask and i'll try to answer as fast as possible.

Bi bb stay safe🌈