Eighteen💞

Seokjin wakes up to see he had been tucked in,a smiled for the sweet gestures which he taps his face to get back to reality

" don't dream about this lovey dovey gestures ,he is just a client but gawd he looks so handsome especially with those dimples on display,I wanna cuddle up with him ,damn it Jin hold yourself "

he got off the bed to go get his stuff fixed he could hear the water running so he knew Namjoon was in the bathroom .

Minutes later Namjoon was out of the bathroom to see seokjin fixing up his things .

"Hey baby ,you up?"

Baby Jin thought as he cheeks lites up and his heart beats he didn't know he liked being called baby or maybe cause it's Namjoon calling him that .

"Yes "

"Hope you enjoyed your short rest ?"

"I did and thanks for tucking me in "

"Uwc ,I have to take care of you " Namjoon winks as he tries to dry his hair .

"I will go shower now " Jin rush into the bathroom not wanting Namjoon to see his blush face ..

"Ok"
*
*
Minutes later he was out ,now wearing a white short and a black polo on it .

Namjoons eyes went straight to his perfectly structured legs which was white and looked so beautiful,he wish he could tell him to never wear something so sexy in presence of others cause he looked so damn sexy but what right does he have .

"You look good "

"Thanks "

"Do you wanna go sightseeing and use the medium to have dinner and maybe have done drinks before retiring for the night " Namjoon proposed .

"Sure,should I get changed or is this fine " Jin asks .

"You can change to a longer shorts cause they might be mosquitoes out there "

"True ,let me change then " Jin goes to change

Namjoon was so happy right now he smiled evidently not caring about anything .

"Am ready " Jin comes out with a black long pants and a white pullover sweater looking all handsome .

"Perfect baby " ...