CHAPTER THREE

No matter the amount of noise Nanon made as he moved up and around the room, Ohm seemed to be deep in his slumber.

He only shifted once or twice but he never woke up.

Nanon didn't know what time he had arrived but when he woke up he saw Ohm cuddled beside him, hands strapped around him, bringing his body closer to his.

Getting out of the grasp without having to wake Ohm up was a job of its own and when he was released from the grasp,

Nanon couldn't help but let out a deep breath of air he had been holding in.

He sprayed a few puffs of deodorant on his clothes before leaving and closing the bedroom door gently.

Checking his schedule, Nanon had 3 meetings, 2 of which were with the other two leading characters to his upcoming series.

The other one was with the crew he was to work with, all set up by George.

Nanon submitted the scripts to any series he wanted to do and George casted actors to the crew he would work with.

And Nanon trusted George with his decision to every cast he brought.

"Yes Feh please make sure they receive the memo for the meeting. I need everyone to be there. Thank you"

He said pressing on the ear plug that was on his ear.

Just then the opening of the door was heard and soon enough he saw Ohm coming down the hallway, ruffling his hair.

"Morning Sunshine"

He greeted Nanon, kissing him on his cheek.

"Morning"

He answered back, moving to make a cup of coffee for himself.

"Please make one for me"

Nanon only nodded and soon there was a level of silence around the two.

"I'm sorry"

He heard Ohm apologise,

"I came back as soon as I finished my meeting"

He added,

"Whatever you say"

He moved around the kitchen, preparing coffee for the both of them.

"I don't want you to leave here angry with me"

Nanon let out a frustrated breath, it was too early to be arguing but they did promise each other to not leave for bed nor work when one was angry at the other.

They promised to talk things out. Communication was one of the important elements in their relationship.

Human beings couldn't read minds, it was better to speak things out in the open instead of waiting for one to guess them.

"I just don't want to get used to the late nights. Twice in a week, fine, but everyday Ohm?. I don't want to get used to that. I don't want that lifestyle in my life nor my marriage"

"I understand but I also want you to understand that I run a club, 3 in fact. Which operates at their fullest during the night. I have to be there"

"I'm done talking about this"

"Oh come on. Very soon, you too will begin directing your new series. There hardly will be a time where I see you. Will I be expected to be understanding then?"

He argued back.

The difference in their working hours was a problem.

"All I'm saying is get your priorities straight. Starting with our wedding. We are meeting up with Puime later at 2, at her office. And you better be there"