CHAPTER ELEVEN

Nanon was nervous. He kept rubbing his hands together, going up and down. He couldn't sit down or stand still. 

Ohm was beside him, sitting calmly and on his phone. 

Nanon glanced at him. He seemed not to have a care in the world for what was about to happen. 

They were currently at Puimes office, waiting for their families to get their measurements taken. 

They were planning on making outfits for the wedding. Nanon had sent his parents and sister the location while Ohm did the same. 

And now here they were waiting for them to arrive. 

Nanon was anxious. 

The two families did not get on well with one another ever since the two began dating. Every interaction they had always ended up in them fighting. 

The first to arrive was Nanon's family. 

Ohm stood up as they approached. 

“Sawadee krap”

“Sawadee krap”

Greetings were exchanged. 

Nanon and Nonnie hugged each other. 

Ohm didn't say anything. 

After his greeting he kept quiet. 

Nanon sat uncomfortably. 

“So this is your planner?”

Nanon's mother asked and Nanon nodded. 

“Yes. I have seen some of the events she's planned and she's good”

“Honey, you could have gotten a brilliant planner. Someone to match your status”

She said, 

Nanon didn't miss the way Ohm frowned. Although Ohm seemed to not be paying attention and being nonchalant, in truth he was very much present. 

So when his mother said that, Ohm had reacted. 

“Mum, she's good. That's more than enough for me”

“Honey, you are a celebrity. You may still be  young in the showbiz and entertainment world but still you are relevant enough. This is your wedding, even if you go over the top, it's acceptable. It has to be memorable”

“If your son cares so much about being seen and making a point to the world, my son doesn't”

They all turned around to find Ohm's parents with Thai standing at the door.

“Mum”

Ohm called out loud, 

They walked towards them. 

“Sawadee krap”

“Sawadee krap”

“It's not because he has a point to prove, but more because he has a high status in the society”

“My son doesn't want an over top wedding”

“Your son isn't a celebrity. He doesn't know anything about it and wouldn't understand the need to maintain it”

“As a mother, you seem to be much more concerned about status and celebrity. Try being concerned about what makes your son happy”

“Oh please don't try to police me. You, who wouldn't accept the sexuality of your son and blamed it on my son. Don't try to police me on being a mother”

“Okay. Okay. I think we have heard enough. You both have things to prove but today is not the day nor time”

Ohm stated.