Scorpion corporation

After the mercs had stopped muttering to themselves echo asked "please follow me, the base is below us" tikashi tilted his head in confusion and looked at his time watch which said he was in the era 2001 and tikashi was not aware of a secret base under the Sahara.
Tikashi then raised his head and questioned echo "what base" he replied, echo then went into another trance for 3 seconds, when she broke the trance she squinted and exclaimed "you don't know about the scorpion corporation" tikashi regained eye contact and said "no and did you just read my mind again" echo then turned around and bellowed "yes, now please follow me to your new home" tikashi followed and beckoned buzz saw to do the same.

After a short half a minute walk in the dust, they arrived. Echo crouched and pressed a button that was buried in the sand, she stood up and muttered "going down"
Tikashi shuddered, a circle in the dust formed around them as they descend into sandy depths. As they descend echo enters another trance, tikashi takes a step towards her, she snaps out of it and quickly stutters "you will like the owner of the corporation, she turned the underside of the Sahara from a crash site, to a base" tikashi steps back in shock and replied "wow, wait, crash site" he questioned echo as she looked up at tikashi and bellowed "the crash was caused by your old home" tikashi took this as an attempt to quiet him, he was not offended but didn't reply because he respected her.

They arrived at the base. Tikashi looked around in astonishment to see a large and perfectly functional base, he then turned to echo and muttered through his helmet "May I see the person that dug all of you from the dirt" echo stopped and turned around, she replied "of course, but she is very busy, as you could guess, running a large city sized bunker full of people is not very easy by yourself" tikashi turned to see buzz saw, who had been very quiet, start muttering "the machines, the machines" he repeated, tikashi realised that the time travel machines decorating the outskirts of the entrance were the same as the ones from the cobra vessel...