John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Tikashi has been hired to kill JFK...

He will not fail...

"Are you serious Kai" muttered tikashi through his helmet
"Of course tik" replied Kai with an extremely large grin
"I know we are to assassinate all people but the video of the assassination shows someone else" explained tikashi as he walked away from Kai's desk
"I have added a deception module to your suit" exclaimed Kai
"Deception module?" Remarked tikashi
"It cloaks you as someone else to the naked eye" chuckled Kai as he beckoned tikashi over to the machine in the corner of the office (time machine) it is set to 12:30 pm central standard time on Friday November 22 1963 dealey plaza, Dallas , Texas .
"And you expect me to walk up and shoot him" questioned tikashi as he prepared a gun
"Do exactly as the video does brother, I am counting on you" replied Kai...

Tikashi stepped into the machine and pressed a button "bye john" he exclaimed as the machine sparked and he disappeared from his reality and stepped into 1963. Tikashi pulled out the gun and "bang" tikashi had placed the bullet in JFKs head perfectly he then reversed the machine and reappeared back in his reality, to onlookers the assassin was killed on sight. "Good man tikashi, I am proud to call you my brother" bellowed Kai as he waltzed back to his chair from the monitors which he had used to observe tikashis trip, "you are no shuriken Kai, you show no sign of the blood yet you carry the name, I will never call you a brother" replied tikashi as he made his dramatic exit to the teleporter, which could take him anywhere on the ship.

Tikashi took the teleport to his quarters where he was going to sleep as he barely gets to do, but of course the widow maker was waiting for him .
"What do you want" asked tikashi
"Just a talk, old friend" replied widow maker
"About what" exclaimed tikashi
"About my next contract" explained widow maker
"What about it" questioned tikashi
"They are starting to get more insane" muttered widow maker
"Ha, well I just killed john f Kennedy" mentioned tikashi
"I have Martin Luther king as my next contract" sighed widow maker
Tikashi paused for a moment and looked at his dear friend, "after this we could finish off the other contracts together" said tikashi as if he was grasping on to hope, wishing he and his friend could one day fight back to back against the same foe once again. Widow maker left tikashis quarters and pursued his contract.

Tikashi laid his head and slept as he was still confused about Kai's true bloodline...