3. Glances

At the Feast of the Great Hall in Hogwarts, the food is a tantalizing array of magical delicacies that cater to every palate. Platters of succulent roast turkey, carved to perfection, beckon students with their rich aroma, while savory pies overflow with hearty fillings of minced meat and vegetables. Cauldrons bubble and steam with an assortment of buttered vegetables, from tender carrots to crisp green beans, each infused with flavors that dance on the tongue. Towering piles of mashed potatoes and gravy sit alongside golden rolls, warm and inviting. For those with a sweet tooth, an endless array of desserts awaits, from treacle tarts to pumpkin pasties, and of course, the famous Hogwarts chocolate frogs. Goblets brim with refreshing pumpkin juice, its sweetness balanced by a hint of spice, or frothy butterbeer, a beloved wizarding beverage that warms both body and soul. With every bite and sip, the Feast of the Great Hall offers a magical culinary experience that nourishes not just the body, but the spirit of camaraderie and belonging shared among the students and faculty of Hogwarts.

Draco Malfoy was privileged from birth and was automatically placed high in the society. Being trained from childhood to be a perfect pureblood, fighting in the hierarchy was a child's play. 

The hierarchy in the Slytherin was simple - Elites, ordinary and outcasts.  It was necessary as all of them were purebloods, with futures determined by their connections in school. He glanced at the time. Soon they will be dispersed to the common room and the hierarchy will began. He stared at his inner circle- a perfect crop of pureblood children worthy of being friends. Some of them were mutts but he had no choice. To survive he need them.

 As the new girl sat down on the far end of the table, he wondered where she would be. Her surname enough was sufficient to raise eyebrows. Potters were a respectable family but had long ended due to their love for muggles. She could be a far descendant. But Riddle, it was a different thing. Who knew a common muggle surname would indirectly rule the entire pureblood community. He stared at Professor Riddle, who was calmly sipping his soup. He took pride in being one of the very few who knew this man's true identity. 

But whatever the case was, this girl is going to be one interesting person.