Chapter 4:Promise

After that night Alastor could not fall asleep a wink because he kept thinking about the kiss and if he wasn't thinking about the kiss he would think about Louis's smile or how much Louise loved Animals, and the way he smiled so beautify while being covered in blood, it was driving him insane how he kept thinking about him, as he was lost in his thoughts about last night he heard a knock as he got up to open the door only to see Louis standing at his door with a big smile on his face.

Alastor: "Louis, what do I owe this sudden visit"

Louis: "Alastor, I was wondering, if you want to paint with me"

Alastor: "Mhm why not"

Louis: "Yeah"

Louis grabbed his arm pulling him to a little spot at the back of the house, there was canvas and paint already put there.

Alastor: "So you were prepared"

Louis: "Yep"

They both went to the canvas and started painting, Alastor was almost done while Louis was already done painting, he was playing with flowers while waiting for Alastor to finish. When Alastor was done they both grabbed their canvas getting ready to show each other. Alastor decided to go first, his painting showed a dime forest with deer in the middle.

Louis: "Amazing, my turn"

Louis's painting showed an angel pointing a spear at another angel that had chains all over his body, what more you could feel the anger and sorrow the chained angel felt.

Alastor: "Unique, I did not know you believed in angels, and what an interesting scene"

Louis: "Well I do, and this scene "

Shut up, what don't tell him, remember what I said before, yeah, but I thought you trusted him, yes, but I don't want him to think we are crazy, remember what mom said, we should ask mom first, and then tell him, alright

Louis: "I just thought it would interesting idea to paint"

Alastor: "Well it is a beautiful painting "

Louis: "Thank you also I made you something"

Louis pulled out a flower crown and went over to Alastor to place it on his head, he was going to reject but Louis's genuine smile won him over as knelt over so Louis could put the flower crown on his head.

Louis: "You look pretty"

Alastor face turned a bright red before Louise could catch Alastor face he turned his head

Alastor: "You know calling another man pretty is weird "

Louis: "Well I am weird and it's true"

After they were done hanging out alastor's mom called them inside that dinner was ready they both left to eat after eating Louise said goodbye and thanked you for the food.

Louis was working in the bar while humming to the song Alastor sang last time, as he was lost in the remanence of the song he did not notice someone staring at him until the person walked up to him.

???: "hello"

Louis: "Oh, I did not see you there is anything you need"

??: "I just want to ask if can we be friends and hang out later"

Louis: "Sure just let me finish first okay but what is your name "

??: "Josh"