Random shit

So, today I went to the physiotherapist with my dad for his back pain. I was waiting outside, thought I looked cute and got picturessssss

Imma share em here cause I don't know what to do.

Ignore my crusty lips

And, the three pendants that I own!!

The music note is silver and there was another one with it but I kinda unlatched the loop by chewing on it

The music note is silver and there was another one with it but I kinda unlatched the loop by chewing on it... I got the avocado at the mall today and the Yin Yang one, I barely use it.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edit:

So, I went to the hospital, like I said. So, there was this very cute guyyyyyyyyy!!! And then there was this very cute girl!!! And I was going cross-eyes trynna look at them both!!!

And then my dad and I went to the mall, and it's like a rich people mall... Well, not really, because everyone here is rich.... *cue peasant grumbling*

Anyway, my dad and I went to Forever 21 to get me some joggers... But we both got distracted and ended up buying me the most random shit like jeans, a silver belt and the pendant.

So, at Forever 21, I saw *the* cutest girl. Bisexual bob, glasses, pretty fluffy hair, the most cutest and adorable face, and- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I was so distracted!! And my dad was like, "Helene, what do you think of this?" And I was busy glancing (read: staring) at the girl, and said, "She's cute." 

AND MY DAD WAS LIKE, "Who's cute?" And I was like, "I meant the pants. It. It's cute." 

But then when I went to the trial room and came back, she was gone :((

BUT THEN WE WENT TO MCDONALD'S AND I GOT A HAPPY MEAL!!! And I entered McDonald's and saw the cutest guy. I was like, "Dad, maybe we should sit here?" So I could stare- I mean, glance at the boy but then I ordered and came back and he was gone... I was disappointed, like, devastated but then my happy meal came and the world faded away.

Also... Can someone tell me why I'm not getting hungry? Like, I didn't eat anything today until my mom began shoving some rice into my mouth and I ate half of what my 6-year-old brother eats.

Anyway, good day people!! Ta-taaaaaa

Love you all!!!